You Have to Play Doctor

Ethan:

"Ow! Dammit!" You heard Ethan yell from his room.

"You okay?" You call back, still sitting on the couch on your phone. Ethan was pretty clumsy at times and was known for running into walls, nothing serious.

"I closed my finger in my dresser drawer. It's turning purple y/n!" He cried out. You laugh slightly. He was such a drama queen sometimes.

"Come here," you say and lead him to the kitchen, grabbing a pack of ice. You held it on his finger, pecking his lips. "Better?" You asked.

Ethan wraps his arm around you pulling you closer to him, pressing his lips to yours.

"It does now," he smirks.

Grayson:

"Y/N!" You heard Grayson yell. You were in the kitchen when he was mowing the lawn.

"Yes?" You yelled back.

"I cut my hand!" He said walking into the kitchen with blood dripping from his hand.

"What happened?" You asked examining the cut across his palm. You grabbed a towel and pressed it against his hand, causing him to wince.

"I'm sorry. I know it hurts but it's just to stop the bleeding," you told him, still applying pressure to his cut. Once the bleeding stopped you washed his hand and wrapped it up.

"This sort of ruined our day," he sighed as you finished. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Just because you can be a clumsy doesn't mean you ruined my day," you laugh as Grayson rolls his eyes, pulling you closely to him.