"Look At Me..."

Ethan:

"Sweetie look at me," he whispered in a gentle voice that almost made you turn to face him. But you continued to pout on the couch not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"No. Leave me alone Ethan," he placed his hand on your thigh, but you pushed it off. "Babyyyy," he whined.

"What are we even fighting about?" He asked you after another moment of silence.

That was a good question. You couldn't remember what you two were fighting about. You tried to come back with one of your sarcastic remarks but you couldn't as Ethan pulled you onto his lap and held you.

"I hate you," you mumbled against his chest because he could always make you forgive him even when you didn't want to.

"Is that so? Because it doesn't seem like it," he laughed and kissed the top of your head.

"Still hate you," you whispered.

"Oh I love you too Y/N Y/L/N," he said, more serious now.

Your cheeks heated up slightly and you sighed, cuddling closer to him. You just couldn't stay mad at him no matter how hard you tried.

Grayson:

"Daddy! Look at me!" You heard your little son exclaim. You peaked your head into the room you two shared to see Grayson pop his head out from under the covers with a smile on his face and your son sitting at the foot of your bed.

Grayson sat up, leaning forward and tickling your son. He let out a screech and tried to squirm out of Grayson's grasp. He finally stopped tickling your son, causing him to collapse on Grayson. He wrapped his arms around Grayson's neck, falling asleep a few moments later.

You walked over to the bed, crawling in it yourself. You curled up to Grayson's side, which caused him to wrap an arm around you and pull you closer to him. You smiled into his side, not wanting to spend a Friday night any other way.