First I Love You

ethan:

"I miss you," you mumble into the camera. You were face-timing your boyfriend, Ethan.

"I miss you more," he smiled softly.

"Only one more week," you say, smiling back.

"Feels like forever," he mumbles. "I better let you go," he says checking what you assumed a clock. "It's 3am there and you have to get up early tomorrow," he sighs.

"I don't care, I just want to talk you," you respond, being your stubborn self.

"y/n," he sighs, while you shrug.

"I know I'm stubborn but I miss you and I love you-" you stop speaking, your eyes widening by what you just said and getting ethan's full attention.

"Did you just say you love me?" He asked.

"Yes I love you," you say softly, causing Ethan's eyes to light up and a huge grin plaster on his face.

"I've been wanting to tell you that, but never knew how because I always got nervous," he tells you. "Thank you for doing all the work," he laughs, causing you to also laugh.

"Spoiling the moment Dolan," you tease.

"Sorry," he puts his hands up in surrender. "I love you too y/n"

Grayson:

"I'm not going on that! It's a death trap!" You exclaim, standing your ground.

"Don't you trust me?" Your boyfriend, Grayson asked.

"You? Yes. That thing? No!" You say pointing at the roller coaster.

"I'll keep you safe y/n," he smirks slightly, pinching your cheeks.

"How are you going to keep me safe when that thing crumbles down and we are falling to our death?" You ask crossing your arms.

He sighs softly, "I'll use my boyfriend superpowers."

"You're cute but no," you say.

"Please y/n," he whispers wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I will not step foot onto that death trap!" You exclaim, once again.

"I love you baby, please," he begs. Your eyes widen to what he had just said. He didn't seem to notice what he had just said.

"What?" You ask, causing him to smirk.

"I. Love. You." He says, giving your lips a peck between each word.

"I love you too," you whisper back. Grayson smiles in victory, planting a quick kiss on your lips and pulling you towards the roller coaster.

"I'm still not going onto that death trap!" You exclaim before breaking out of his grasp and running.