He Realizes He Loves You

Ethan:

You had woke him up at 3am because you found a perfect place to over look the city. He sat tiredly in the passenger seat of your car as you drove, then followed you half asleep as you walked the rest of the way to your destination. Just over the final hill, the skyline of the city appeared in both of your views. You squealed in excitement and continued to walk closer to the edge. His breath hitched slightly as he woke up a little more to focus on the view, which was you. You were wearing one of his sweatshirts and your favorite minion pj bottoms. Your hair in a messy ponytail as the wind blew your loose hairs in different directions. Your face clean of any makeup and a faint smile on your lips and he didn't understand how beautiful you looked under the moonlight. You stood there, taking in the beauty of the early morning as he stood next to you, realizing he was in love with you.

Grayson:

One day you came over to play the piano with him. Your hair was in a messy bun and you were wearing running shorts and a loose t-shirt. He couldn't help but watch as your fingers played the keys, playing with ease or how close the two of you sat on the bench. His heart jumped when your arms touched or when you would laugh as you messed up a note. He could smell the soft scent of vanilla in your hair. The way your eyebrows knitted together and your tongue stuck out slightly as you concentrated or how your eyes twinkled and you smiled proudly as you played the correct note that had stumped you multiple times before.