You Smell Good

Ethan:

"Baby I'm home!" Ethan called out into your apartment. You smiled and walked out of the bedroom to see Ethan had sat down on the couch. You walked over to him and sat down on his lap, laying your head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around you. "I was only gone for a couple of hours," he said and planted a kiss on the top of your head. "Are you wearing a new perfume?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah," you sat up, giving him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because it smells really good," he said with a wide grin on his face. You smiled back before laying your head on his shoulder again.

Grayson:

"What is that smell?" Grayson asked as you walked past him. You turned around to look at him and he sniffed the air like a dog.

"I don't smell anything," you said as you turned around to head to your bedroom but Grayson grabbed you wrist softly and pulled you into his chest. You were taken back for second but wrapped your arms around his torso.

"You smell like vanilla," he said as he took a deep breath.

You pulled away from him slightly so you could look up to him and smiled. "I got a new perfume and wanted to try it out."

"Well you are going to continue to use it," he smiled and pulled you closer to him.