He Finds Your Journal

Ethan:

It seemed you told Ethan everyday to leave your journal alone. You always caught him trying to look in your journal and you had enough. If he really wanted to see it, he could. So one night when you hopped into the shower, you left your journal sitting on your desk. Ethan came into the room and spotted the journal on the desk. He quickly walked over to your desk, took a seat and opened it up to a random page. Every page Ethan would flip to said the same thing.

I love you Ethan but not today (:

Is what each page read. He threw the journal back on the desk and let out a small laugh. He looked up as he heard the bathroom door open and saw you standing there is a smile on your face.

"You created a fake journal just so I wouldn't read your actually one?"

"I'll give you a hint because I love you," you said and wrapped your arms around Ethan's neck. "I write how much I love you."

Grayson:

Grayson watched you each night as you wrote in your journal and he was curious as to what you wrote down. You never told him nor hinted as to what you wrote in your journal. One day you were spending the day with your family since you had not spent time with them in awhile. Grayson's curiosity got the best of him. He walked over to your nightstand where you kept your journal and picked it up. He flipped to a random page and knew why you kept it to yourself. You only wrote about him and the relationship the two of you shared. As he read one page, tears formed in his eyes as he read.

I've been told that I'm foolish for falling for Grayson and sometimes I believe I'm not good enough for him but then he does something to prove me wrong. I can feel the love that he has for. I can see it in his eyes. He loves me just as much as I love him.