Massages

Ethan:

You heard him open the door before you saw him plop himself right down on the couch, his face buried in the cushions.

"You okay?" You asked.

"No. My back is killing me," he mumbled against the cushions.

"Aww it'll be okay you old man," you joked, which caused a pillow to be thrown at you. You walked over to where he was laying, placing one knee on each side of his waist and sitting down on his butt.

"What are you doing love?" He asked.

"I'm trying to help you old man. Now take your shirt off." He did as he was told, before laying back down on his stomach. You grabbed the bottle of oil that you kept on the side table and rubbed some on his back. Slowly, you began to massage his back, working out the tight muscles and knots that were present. As you massaged his back, his fingers traced your knees and thighs. After awhile you finished, only to see that he had fallen asleep. You smiled softly and got up to wash the oil off of your hands.

Grayson:

"Ow ow ow," you groaned in pain as you walked in the door. You had been out for a run when you stepped on an object, causing you to twist your ankle. You limped your way to the couch and plopped down on the opposite side that Grayson sat. He gave you a small smile and patted his legs, signaling for you to put your feet on hip lap.

"Let me help," he says as you feel his fingers massage your sore ankle. You lean back and close your eyes, biting your tongue as it hurts but feels good at the same time. After awhile the pain slowly started to fade and Grayson finished massaging your ankle.

"You're actually good at massages. Thank you," you smile before repositioning yourself and leaning into Grayson's side.