He Was a Player Before You

Ethan:

You were just another girl added to Ethan's list. He told you all the right words and got you to fall for him. You would be fun for awhile until he found someone else. He didn't plan on changing his ways until he spent time with you. He fell in love with your smile, your laugh, and the way your eyes sparkled when you talked about something you were passionate about. It was after you fell for him, that you learned about his past.

"When were you planning on dumping me? Or is there already another girl?" You asked.

"Y/N I promise things are different this time," he responded quickly.

"How many times have you used that on the other girls?" You shot back at him.

Ethan was panicked. He couldn't lose you. You were his everything. "Please don't leave me. I love you Y/N and only you. That's my past. I won't, I can't do that to you," he said, tears pooling in his eyes.

You wanted to believe him but now you were filled with worries. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"I wouldn't be fighting this hard for you if I didn't want you. Letting you walk away would have been fine for the old me but now its not," he responded.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to build my trust back up," you crossed your arms.

"I won't let you down."

Grayson:

"Don't date Grayson. He will just break your heart like he has done with all of his other girls." You were told that over and over again by many people. They knew that Grayson would just play you along, make you fall in love with him, then break your heart and not even be loyal to you during the time.

"He's not going to change for you. Do you think you're that special?" Of course you didn't think you special. Why would you treat you different from them? But the way he acted towards you made you think otherwise.

"I keep telling myself that you're just going to hurt me but then you do something that makes me think otherwise. I don't know what to think anymore," you said.

Grayson knew that he would never hurt you. You weren't like the others. This was real. "Don't listen to others. Believe what you believe. I promise I won't hurt you and I know my word probably doesn't mean much, but I mean it."

"I trust you and I'm not sure why. Even with everyone telling me not to. You get a chance. Don't blow it," you responded.