He Steals The Covers

Ethan:

"Ethan Grant Dolan!" You exclaim as Ethan mumbles a 'what?'

"You stole the covers," you stick out your bottom lip, pouting.

He turned around to face you, noticing that the only thing covering you was his t-shirt you were wearing and you were curled up in a ball trying to stay warm. "You look cold," he jokes.

"No shit sherlock," you mumble. Ethan opens up his arms, holding your side of the covers up. "Come here baby," he smiles. You curl up into his side as he drapes the covers over you and wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

Grayson:

You wake up feeling cold air hitting your bare skin. Half asleep you feel for the covers only to realize that Grayson has stolen them. You grab the corner of the cover and give it a hard yank towards you, causing Grayson to wake up slightly and yank the cover back to him. You let out a groan and roll over wrapping yourself around him trying to warm up.

"What are you doing?" A tired Grayson mumbles.

"You stole covers and I'm cold so I'm trying to warm up," you whisper and remove yourself from Grayson.

"Well why didn't you say anything?" He asked turning around and pulling you under the covers with him.