How You Met

Ethan:

You were feeling down today and decided to go to a movie by yourself. You thought going to see a movie would take your mind off of things, but you were wrong. About a half hour into the movie, you got up and walked out of the theater. 

"You alright?" You looked up and see a very handsome boy.

"Yeah. I'm fine," you say, forcing a small smile.

"You say that, but I don't believe you," he says.

"Most people let it go," you mumble, returning your gaze to the floor.

"I prefer to make people smile and laugh and take them out to get some frozen yogurt. Now come on pretty lady," he says, grabbing your hand, making you smile.

Grayson:

You were walking around the park taking pictures of the swings, the sunset, kids playing and whatever caught your eye.

"That's a beautiful picture," somebody said, right into your ear, causing you to jump and almost making you drop your camera.

"Lordy," you mumbled, "You scared me."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to babe."

"Oh, flirty much," you laugh slightly. "I'm y/n"

"Grayson," he smiles.

You point your camera up to him, snapping a picture of him. His smile and how he was looking at you made you feel special.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing you again so I don't need a picture of you," he winks.

______________________________

Hey loves.

Just another book full of preferences for the Dolan Twins :))

Also, you should check out my Ethan story. I mean if you want to.

Thank you babes!