You Have A Special Needs Sibling

Ethan:

You and Ethan had been dating for a few months but he had never met your younger sister. Your younger sister had down syndrome and she wasn't a fan of talking to new people. Your parents had gone out and left you to watch your sister. You were fine with it. You thought that this was a good time to invite Ethan over and have him meet your sister.

You were sitting on the ground in the living room, playing with your sister when you heard a knock on the door. "Let's go see who it is," you smile at your sister and grab her hand. In the other hand your sister held her favorite stuffed animal.

"Hey," you smiled and greeted Ethan after you opened the door.

"Hi,"he smiled and leaned down and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"This is my sister, Y/S/N. she doesn't talk much," you inform Ethan as the three of you walk back to the living room. You sat on the couch and your sister sat in-between you and Ethan.

"What's your stuffed animals favorite color?" Ethan asks you sister.

"Purple!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Really? That's that my favorite color too!" Ethan exclaims just as excited. Next thing you know the two of them are having their own conversation which causes you to smile.

Grayson:

You and your younger sister had decided that you wanted to go to the beach. You finished placing sunblock on your sister as she turned to face you.

"Can we go to the water?" She signed to you. You nodded your head and she grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the water. The two of you stepped in the water and walked a little ways out so it was about knee deep for you. Your sister started to splash you and you playfully splashed her back. Your sister paused and signed hello.

Confused you turned around and saw Grayson standing behind you. You were surprised to see him standing there. You hadn't talked to him much by knew him well enough. He signed back to you sister which took you by surprise.

"You know sign language?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah I learned it because I have seen you signing to her and I always thought it would be cool to learn it," he smiled.