Chapter 1

Thanks so much for deciding to read this story, really appreciate it!❤

THIS BOOK CONTAINS SIMPLE ENGLISH. NO HUGE DICTIONARY WORDS FOUND HERE. I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT AND A MODEL, SO ALL YOU ENGLISH SCHOLARS OUT THERE, PLEASE GO EASY ON ME.

ALSO, THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF DIALOGUE.

IT FEELS MORE LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE OR A SERIES, RATHER THAN READING A BOOK.

PG 16 or 18? WHO KNOWS? *SHRUGS*

DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARISE THIS IDEA OR ANY PORTION OF THIS STORY!
I THINK I WORKED HARD ON THIS... While walking on the runway, that is...

©Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved by Md_Ayas ®

Please Enjoy!!

"It is great to be young." She smiled devilishly as he handed her a glass of wine.

She was in a strapless scarlet dress which was right above her knees with matching shoes.

He sat down, on a bar stool next to her and stared at her mischievously.

"Why d'you think so?" He leaned in, closer to her.

He was wearing a classy velvet shirt with a pair of black skinny-like trousers.

"Because people get away with anything when they're young." She sipped her wine, "A female cousin of mine, a 16 year old, accidentally murdered someone. She got away with it."

"How?"

"She told the police that it was self defense and all that statementy stuff. Besides, she's a minor, she won't be convicted. Or perhaps, Juvie." She chuckled and almost choked on her drink.

"But you're also a minor, Anayah."

"I know Renar, but I'll be 18 next month. I so can't wait to do all the things I always dreamed." She sounded rather breathless and he seemed to be more interested in what she was saying.

"And is... You giving yourself to me part of the lot?" He smiled lopsidedly and slowly placed his hand on her calf, and with the same pace, traced it up to her thigh.

"Pfft! What are you talking about? I would never." She sent the strands of hair on her face behind her ear nervously.

"I know you would. I'm irresistible. It's all just a matter of time." He immediately ceased her cherry flavored lips but she pulled out in a split second.

"Gosh, you're so full of yourself, aren't you? Just because all my friends are dying to have you, doesn't mean I am too. I only agreed to have dinner with you cuz... Because, I'm young and free and have to let loose a little. But not in the way you want."

"That, is the only way I know of." He traced his finger again, from her thigh, upwards underneath her dress, but she blocked his 'little journey' with her bag.

He scoffed and shot her a piercing look as if she had dared him or something.

She leaned in as if about to kiss him; their faces so close, her lips brushed his lightly, and she whispered,

"Love, don't be so cocky. You're not my type."

She cat walked out of there and he stared at her sexually as she sparked her fancy sports car and got out of sight.

"Did this temptress just dare me?" He laughed, still not believing her petty resistance.

"I'll make her regret what she just said. She'll swallow her own words. I'll make sure of that." He gulped down his wine, paid the bill and drove home.