17

I walk home, leaving the school even if I still had five periods left. I unlock the door to my house, shaking. "Mum?" I call out, making sure I was alone for what I was about to. I leave the door open and walk up to my bathroom and grab my phone. With shaking hands I unlock it and text Jisoo.

Hey, I don't know when you'll get this or if you'll ever get it but you have been such a great friend to me all these and I am so grateful for you, you've been a best friend and like a sister to me. I wish you the best in the future.

I hit send, shaking madly. I get up, tears running down my cheeks and then go to my desk, getting out paper. I addressed it to my mother.

Dear Mum,

You have been the light to my dark world all these years, you stood up to Dad and took my beating when I was too scared to come home. Your an amazing beautiful woman and I'm so sorry I couldn't do this is person. Luke is back in my life and I'm not strong enough to face him this time round. I've thought about this and I want you to know I love you. I'm sorry.

- Jungkook

I fold it over, still shaking. I grab another sheet of paper and write this one to Taehyung.

Dear TaeTae,

Your eyes are clouded by Luke's lies, he's not nearly half as great as he says he is. Luke is my old bully from America, he made me anorexic, he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's back in my life now, I'm not strong enough and now without you by my side I've felt so, so dead. I know I pushed you away but that's because my eyes are clouded too, they're clouded with anger and fear. I'm more depressed than I've ever been but... I love you, and I want you to know that from the bottom of my heart. You are my love and my sunshine, I'm keeping my promise but sadly, you can't keep me. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about Luke when I was alive, he threatened to kill me himself. I'm sorry.

- Jungkook ❤ ☾

With a that I go back to the bathroom, texting all my friends, telling them how much I loved them and how they need to be careful of Luke. I put all my love in my text to Taehyung.

I love you with all my heart and soul to death ☾

I get a reply back from some of them already, asking me what's wrong, all I get from Taehyung was a quick "I love you," back.

I go into my cabinet and pull out a random orange container of pills, I wasn't going to break Taehyung's promise, I was only breaking myself. I get the glass on my vanity and fill it with water. With shaking hands I pour the entire container's worth into my hands, and pour them into my mouth, swallowing them down with water. I lean back on the wall, tears welling up in my eyes as I slowly fall side ways.

I could hear a whole bunch of people running into my house as I slowly start to lose consciousness. I see Taehyung come into view as my eyes slowly close, my grip on the orange container loosening. "KOOKIE!" His words become hazy. "KOOKIE, GUYS CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Taehyung screams, he holds my now limp body in trembling arms,

"I love you."