8

It had been about a week and I was finally being let out, my mother had texted me saying she had something she needed to tell me, I was nervous and excited at the same time. I walk out of the hospital doors for the second time with Taehyung, except this time we were hand in hand. Taehyung and I walk back to my house, Taehyung goes to hug me goodbye but I stop him, "oh hell no you are not leaving me at this fucking door step right now," I snap.

I grab Taehyung and pull him up to the door, I unlock the door and we walk in together. "Mum?" I call, the house was eerily quiet. I intertwine Taehyung and I's hands and we walked past the stairs, my heart was beating a million miles per second. I hear someone walk down the stairs, I jump and turn around, it was my father. He growls at me, behind him he's pulling along a suitcase. "Look at you, fucking fag, always getting what you wanted," my father growled, I only hold Taehyung's hand tighter. My mother walks down the stairs, "keep moving, you are not welcome here anymore," she spits. 

"Wait," I call out to him, my father turns around, "why'd you do it?" I ask. "We were happy," I say to him. "We were never happy," he growls before walking out the door. I sigh, "there was really no reason for his actions." My mother walks up to us, "I kicked your father out, we're getting a divorce and I promise I'm going to take full custody over you," Mum tells me. I smile and let go of Taehyung's hand briefly to hug her. I pull back, "Mum this is my boyfriend, Taehyung," I introduce. Taehyung's head turn to me when I said boyfriend, since we hadn't officially become a couple. "Hello Taehyung, I'm Areum," My mother introduces.

I lead Taehyung up to my room, "why did you introduce me as your boyfriend?" He asks, "let's be realistic, either your going to ask me or I'm going to ask you sooner or later," I say. Taehyung giggles, "yeah, your right." I nod, "I'm always right," I say, raising an eyebrow, Taehyung giggles again, "of course you are," he leans forward and kisses my forehead. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. "Aish, is my bunny blushing?" Taehyung asks, I hold my cheeks and shake my head. Taehyung sighs and looks around my room again.

"Come on," he suddenly says, pulling me out my room, we walk down the stairs, Taehyung walks up to my Mum, "thank you for having me Miss Jeon, is it okay if I take Jungkook somewhere?" Taehyung asks, bowing. "That is completely fine," Mum says. Taehyung smiles and bows his head one last time before dragging me out my house. "Bye Mum!" I call out as we close the door. Taehyung pulls me down the street and to the park, walking until we were in the middle of the field where the school does football practice. "About three months ago, you came to Seoul at the start of winter, and sat down on that bench and watched the football practice." I nod, knowing this.

Taehyung pulls me along to the path, "you walked in front of us and slowed down to do something, this is when I first said hello to you." We walk until we're in front of the coffee shop, "you came and sat down in the booth in front of us here, where I could see your face as you looked out at the window. And then I saw your arms... but you looked so peaceful, completely ignoring your arms and body." Taehyung looked down, "it was like seeing a fallen angel," Taehyung whispers.

He pulls me along, past the school and to a garden, it had a beautiful green grass, it didn't look like it had even been touched by the snow for the past few months. There was a little creek and it was warmer in here. It was like it came right out of a fairy-tale. We walked down the path until i walked off to go see the little creek. Taehyung came and stood next to me. "As soon as I saw you, I thought of this place, no one really knows about it, but it was so beautiful, just like you," Taehyung smiles.

I turn to look at him and then hug him, "Taehyung it's so pretty," I say. "That's why I thought it'd be the perfect place..." Taehyung trails off, "Jungkook, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks, I felt like my depression had packed his bags and left, taking my self hate and self harm, anxiety was non-existent and anorexia just wasn't a thing. "Yes!" I say and hug him again, I feel Taehyung's heart beating. I pull my head out of the crook of his neck and kiss him, my arms still wrapped around his neck. Taehyung responds, the kiss was so full of love, I never wanted it to end. 

We finally pulled away and we put our foreheads together, "Kookie, my prince," Taehyung whispers. We walk back, hand in hand. I hear my phone off.

Chim Chim

Kookie-ah~ I need help with my English homework~~

I smirk, "Mochi needs help with his English homework," I giggle, "I need help with mine too!" Taehyung adds. I roll my eyes, "I can't do the exam for you," I sigh, "but you can help us~," Taehyung says. I sigh, "let's go get your books and then we'll meet up at Jimin's house," I give in. "They only want to be friends with you still so they can use you, after graduation Taehyung's going to break up with you and they'll never talk to you again," Anxiety whispers. I shake the thought out of my head. "Let's go," I say and we walk to Taehyung's house.