7

"Hyung, it doesn't matter anymore," I whisper. "Yes it does! I have no idea why you two don't think this matters!" Seokjin exclaims. Melanie rolls her eyes, "I would try to explain it to you, but I don't time for simple minded people," she sighs. Seokjin opens his mouth, "fuck, Eomma Jin activated," Namjoon jokes. Seokjin stops halfway through his first word to Melanie and turns to Namjoon, he laughs awkwardly. "FIRST OF ALL!" Seokjin starts. Taehyung and I roll our eyes in sync.

Seokjin starts going off at Namjoon right in the middle of the room while everyone else moves on. Jimin comes up to me, "hey Kook, after you get out of here I'm gonna need help with my English, think you could help?" Jimin asks over Seokjin lecturing Namjoon about swearing or something. "They're only here because they want to use you, be careful, after all of this they'll throw you away," I hear Anxiety whisper in my head. I push the thought out of my head and nod, "I can help," I yawn.

Melanie sees that I had a thought that probably put a sad look on my face. "Oi, Namjin, if your gonna argue do it somewhere else, or go fucking make up or whatever," Melanie snaps, Seokjin turns to Melanie, "don't you cross me-," Seokjin starts before being cut off by Melanie, "look Seokjin I don't give a flying fuck about who you are or what you can do about my social status so, lecture me about anything I'll fucking make you fucking wish you were never fucking born. Okay bitch?" I don't think I had ever heard so many swear words in one sentence.

Seokjin took a step back, Melanie got up and walked over to me, a silence took over the room, someone just threatened Seokjin, without caring. "You good?" Melanie asks, I nod, "liar," she says, everyone else is still silent. "I'm fine," I whisper, Melanie looks deep into my eyes, "I've heard enough suicidal people say that to me to know when they don't mean it now, are you okay?" I looked deep into her eyes, there was no getting past her, she had been pretty much through the same struggles as me, there was no getting around her.

"N-no," I answer quietly, Melanie gives me a sad smile, she hugs me, "I'll talk to you when they aren't here," she whispers in my ear. She pulls away and sits down next to me, she just holds my hand. Complete silence took over the room, Melanie's effect still reining over everyone. Jimin clears his throat, Seokjin was giving Melanie the evil eye. "Melanie, not to be rude but how long have you been going to school with us?" Seokjin asks, "I started at the same time as you guys," Melanie answers bluntly, shutting down any small talk.

"Melanie," I say, giving her a 'just-be-nice' look. Melanie sighs and rolls her eyes playfully. I hear my phone start ringing. Taehyung goes over to pick up, "it's Jisoo again, this girl has been non-stop calling you since you in hospital," Taehyung sighs. I felt my heart beat faster, my eyes light up, "do you want me to ignore it?" Taehyung asks. "No, no! Give it to me," I order. Taehyung hands the phone to me.

I look at Melanie, the only one in the entire room who knew who Jisoo was. Melanie nods slightly, I answer the phone. "JUNGKOOK-AH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AT? I LOOK ON THE NEWS AND I SEE A 17 YEAR OLD BOY GOING TO HOSPITAL AFTER FAILED SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND THEN FIND OUT IT'S YOU? BOI YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS READY CAUSE YOU GOT ANOTHER THING FUCKING COMING! YOU HAD ME SO SCARED AND THEN YOU DON'T PICK UP MY CALLS FOR A MONTH? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? THE FUCKING QUEEN OF ENGLAND? WELL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND YOU BETTER PICK UP THE PHONE FROM NOW ON-," I hear a choked sob.

The entire room could hear Jisoo shout at me through the phone. "I... I've missed you Kookie, I thought you'd die... Kookie-ah don't ever scare me like that again," Jisoo sobs. I put the phone to my ear, once she had calmed down from her screaming tangent. "I've missed you too Jisoo," I say calmly to her. I hear more choked sobs, "Jungkook, I'm... I'm so worried, I knew you were suicidal... but... but you promised me god damn it! YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN AND THEN I SEE ON THE NEWS THAT A BOY IS BEING DRAGGED OUT OF THE WATER FROM A FAILED SUICIDE ATTEMPT! GOD DAMN IT KOOK I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME WHEN YOU FELT LIKE THAT!" I pull the phone away from my ear when she starts yelling.

"Dumb question, are you okay?" Jisoo asks, "Jisoo, as much as I want to say I am, I'd be lying," I admit. Jisoo cries more, then breaths in deeply before calming down. "Look, I'm coming up to Seoul in about a week, I'm going to see you and we're going to catch up, okay?" Jisoo asks, although it was more of a demand. "Okay Jisoo," I say to her, "good, also that wasn't a request in case you were wondering," she jokes. I laugh, Taehyung smiles at me laughing, "I have to go now Kookie, it's good to see your still laughing," Jisoo says. "Okay Jisoo, goodbye," I say and with that she ends the call.

"Damn, she was not happy," Hoseok says, "... queen of England," Hoseok says, trying to hold back a laugh. "YAH! At least she cares!" I say, pouting. "Aww, is Kookie pouting?" Taehyung teases, I look at him and smirk and wink. Taehyung pretends to fall back. "Hold the phone-," Jimin starts before Seokjin picks up the phone, "okay I'm holing it, now what?" He jokes. Seokjin gives us his windscreen laugh to which people just roll their eyes.