6

I stopped. I stopped repeating the same words over and over, but I held onto Taehyung's hand just as hard. I felt like my knuckles were going white. I held on tighter, and I felt like I could move my other hand. I slowly could move my entire body. My eyes fluttered open, and I loosened my grip on Taehyung's hand. I turned to look at him. Taehyung's cheeks were stained from tears, "I love you," I whispered. I felt sleep take over my body.

-

-

-

-

I woke up, and opened my eyes, it felt good to finally be able to open my eyes. I looked around, Melanie was sleeping on the couch, Taehyung had fallen asleep while holding my hand, it was still dark outside, the Moon shone in through the blinds, it must've been about 4. I rolled over a bit, so I could look at Taehyung more. It felt so good to be able to have complete movement over my body. I held Taehyung's hand tighter. Taehyung groaned and lifted his head. He looked into my eyes and gasped.

He wrapped me into a hug, not saying anything, just crying and hugging. I was taken back by his actions. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Taehyung, "Kookie," Taehyung sobbed. "Tae," I mumble. Taehyung pulls back and I hear Melanie wake up, she gets up and looks at me, her hair was messy, her cheeks were tear stained. She smiled at me, in her eyes they shone, it wasn't a sad smile, the same smile she had given me when she talked about her old friend.

Melanie walked up to me and hugs me, "I knew you'd make it," Melanie whispers into my ear. I felt tears burn my eyes. Taehyung smiles at me, then he grabs his phone, "I have to call everyone right now!" Taehyung says. Melanie rolls her eyes playfully as Taehyung exits the room. "Everyone's been worried you know?" Melanie asked. I nod, "I know, you told me," I say, my voice cracked in the middle. Melanie gives me a confused look, "I could hear," I whisper.

Melanie smiles, she hugs me, "you have no idea how much I wanted to know that," she whispers. I wrapped my arms around her, "you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you," I whisper back. Melanie takes in a shaky breath, "everyone thought you were going to die," she says. "You flat lined so much and when you did, it would be for long periods of time," Melanie says. "The doctors said it was getting harder to bring you back every time," Melanie admits. 

It hits me, whenever I saw any of my illnesses in person, I was flat lining. Ana had already made it pretty clear that she and the others where just voices inside my head, so why were they coming to me in person when I was flat lining? Was it just my body trying to stay alive? Taehyung walks back into the room, "I think I'm deaf," Taehyung says. "The guys were at a sleepover at Hoseok's, and when I told them I had the sound of five boys screaming into the phone at once," Taehyung explains. "S-should we tell the d-doctors?" I ask, Taehyung nods, Melanie gets up, "I'll go find one," Melanie says, giving Taehyung a smirk before leaving the room. 

When Melanie leaves he hugs me, "the doctors... they were going to pull the plug today," Taehyung cries. "Said that you were going to die, unresponsive and flat lining a lot, they thought that sooner or later your body would give up on you," Taehyung cries. I hug Taehyung back, "I love you," I whisper into his ear. Taehyung pulls back, "w-what?" Taehyung stutters, it was kinda cute. "I love you," I repeat. "No, I heard you," Taehyung sighs, annoyed, "your exactly like Melanie," he rolls his eyes playfully. "Taehyung, I heard you when you were talking to me, I heard everything," I whisper. Taehyung laughs awkwardly.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Taehyung asks, "I couldn't, I could only hear, I tried, believe me," I explain, "it was like being stuck in my head, with no control over my body," I try to explain. Taehyung closes his eyes and bows. "Oh by the way, Hoseok made it very clear that he was coming over," Taehyung says, smiling. I smile a weak smile. Melanie walks back in, a doctor beside her. "Good to see your awake Jungkook," the doctor says, I smile and wave, "you must be very tired," he said softly. "A little bit," I mumble. "How long have I been here?" I ask, "about a month," the doctor answers. I felt dizzy, a whole month, "r-really?" I stutter, the doctor nods, "we'll see how your doing a bit later, but I think some people want to meet you."

The doctor leaves the room and Hoseok bashes down the door a few seconds later. "KOOKIE!" He yells, hugging me. I was pushed back onto the bed before finally hugging him back, I feel Hoseok's tears on my shoulder. "I thought we'd lost you," he sobs, he gets up after being pulled away by Jimin. "JUNGKOOKIE-AH!" Jimin yells, hugging me and crying at the same time. After everyone has their I hug smile at them. "Kookie, why'd you do it?" Seokjin asks, I look down, I didn't really want to answer that. "Does it matter?" I hear Melanie speak up. "I'm sorry but who the fuck are you?" Namjoon asks, receiving a slap on the shoulder from his boyfriend.

"The names Melanie," Melanie introduces, "and why are you here?" Namjoon questions, "your not his only friends ya know?" Melanie remarks in a sassy tone. "Namjoon, back off okay? Melanie's my friend," I speak out. How good it felt to do that. "I'm just trying to work out why she doesn't care why you almost killed yourself," Seokjin says, eyeing Melanie. "Not a very good friend if you ask me," Yoongi spits. "Oi, over here, if your going to go have world war three, do it outside cause nobody cares in here," Taehyung snaps his fingers.

Seokjin turns back to me and sighs, he hugs me again. "I missed you Hyung," I whisper, Seokjin smiles and pulls away. "The whole school has been non-stop talking about you, asking question, hell, even your locker is decorated," Jimin says. "B-but Kookie, we are actually really curious as to why you did it."