9

"Is that all you needed help with?" I ask Jimin, after a few hours of helping Taehyung and Jimin with their English. The both nod, I could finally drop to the floor, "finally," I breath out, Jimin's phone buzzes from beside me, "OOO~~!" I gush.

Mark ❣❤

Hey baby, are you free tonight~?

"Someone's got a boyfriend~," I tease, Jimin snatches his phone, "n-no, Mark's my best friend!" He stutters. "Yeah, Jungkookie is my best friend too," Taehyung smirks, "but you two aren't-," Jimin comes to the realisation pretty quickly after that. "OH MY GOD DID YOU TWO START DATING?" He yells at the top of his lungs, I flinch. "Haha sorry, but your DATING!" Jimin gushes, "like your dating Mark," I tease. "I am not!" Jimin insists, "bitch, he texted you saying 'hey baby, are you free tonight~?'" I recall. "He called you baby," Taehyung smirks, "fine, we're dating," Jimin admits. "YES HOSEOK OWES ME 16584₩!" I yell, I grab my phone and start to text Hoseok.

"Bitch! You made a bet on my relationship?" Jimin growls, "honey, I know you made a bet with Namjoon that Taehyung and I would start dating," I say and snap my fingers. "Your right," Jimin shrugs and grabs his phone, probably to text Namjoon. Taehyung was pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head. "I wonder about you guys sometimes," Taehyung sighs, "hey you can't talk! You made a bet with me that Seokjin and Namjoon would start dating," Jimin exposes. "YAH! I've been exposed!" Taehyung jokes, waving his arms in the air.

"Okay, Hoseok said god damn it, I really thought I was gonna win that one," I read out, "Namjoon just left me on read," Jimin laughs. "Hey guys you wanna go somewhere?" Taehyung asks, "yeah, let's go to the coffee shop, we can meet Namjoon and Hoseok there," Jimin says, smiling evilly. "You evil mochi," Taehyung giggles, Jimin shrugs and runs down the stairs. We walk outside, "hey guys look!" Jimin points at some flowers. "Those are the first flowers I've seen since Autumn," Jimin says, smiling. "Spring is here," Taehyung says.

We walk to the coffee shop, Namjoon and Hoseok were already in a booth, I go up to the window and bang on the glass. Namjoon spills his coffee, somehow, he wasn't even holding it. I laugh at the two of them, scared out of their wits. "Good one Kookie," Taehyung says. We high five and walk into the coffee shop. I sit down next to Hoseok and put my hand out, "yeah, yeah, don't need to get Jungcocky about it," Hoseok jokes and hands me my money.

Hoseok then wraps me up in a hug, "you guys dating it so cute~~," Hoseok says, squeezing the air of my lungs. "Hoseok, I can't... breath!" I manage to say. "Haha, sorry," Hoseok apologises and then lets me go. "Hey I'm going to go order, do you guys want anything?" Taehyung asks, "you need to fast Jungkook, in the hospital you put on weight," I hear Ana whispers in my head. I shake my head, "I'm fine," I say. "Can you get me two chocolate muffins?" Hoseok asks, "two?" Taehyung questions, "trust me," Hoseok says, winking. Taehyung shrugs and walks over to order.

He comes back with the food shortly after. Hoseok grabs one of the chocolate muffins and puts it in front of me. I look at him, "I thought I said I didn't want anything," I sigh, giving him back the muffin. Hoseok shakes his head, "I haven't seen you eat at all, and I've know you for three months! It's time I see you eating regularly," Hoseok demands. I roll my eyes and take a bite out of the muffin. "There," I say, swallowing it made Ana scream at me, my head was ringing, "YOUR A FATASS YOU NEED TO STOP EATING! THROW IT UP NOW! LEAVE THESE PEOPLE! THROW IT UP! STOP!" Ana screams at me.

I ignore it as much as I could, trying to focus on the conversation. "Fat lasts longer than taste fatass! Your such a fucking pig," I hear Ana whisper. I looked at the muffin, the chocolate chips were slightly melted and it just looked so fluffy and tasty. I was having a mental battle with myself until I just picked it up and had another bite.

-

-

-

-

I ran up the stairs as soon as I got home and went to my room, going to my bathroom and throwing up into the toilet. I keep going until there was nothing left, "there you go Jungkook, remember what you told me," Ana whispers. I sigh and go to the sink, I pull out the scale and set it down. I take a shaky breath as I turn it on, I close my eyes and look up at the ceiling, stepping on the scale. "Look down," Ana commands, I look down, the number 35 looked back at me.

"Congratulations, you put on 5 kg," Ana hisses. I look down, ashamed of myself, "the next time your going to listen to Depression, jump from the school roof, at least then you'll surely die and they won't put you in the hospital and make you eat." I step off the scale and put it away, looking at myself in the mirror. "Jungkook! You have a visitor!" I hear my mother call.

I run down the stairs, Jisoo is standing in the living room, she turns around and runs to hug me, her hair flying everywhere. In a way she kind of reminded me of Ana. She pulled away, hit me then hugged me again. "DON'T SCARE ME EVER AGAIN!" She scolds, I laugh at how protective she was. "I'm okay now, see," I say, Jisoo smiles and sighs, pulling me into another hug. "It's been years," she whispers. "I know," I whisper back, Jisoo pulls away. "Okay, it's a little late now but, tomorrow your going to be ready here because we're going shopping!" Jisoo says. "Okay Jisoo," I giggle at her excitability. "And get ready cause we HAVE to hit up the food court," she plans.