CHAPTER THIRTY

Amazing ass cover starring another one of my husbands ( I'm quite polygamous. Don't judge) hit me up if you know who the beauty above is.

Thank you @Pragassa for the amazing cover I love it so much.

If you wish to send me a cover ask for my email address :)

"Get your lazy ass up now, training in five!" An extremely loud voice shouted and I literally jumped out of bed. "Up! Up! Up! You're already like ten minutes late,"

I rubbed my eyes groggily and slowly peeled them open, taking some time to adjust to the brightness. I was back in the room that Damien had put me in on the first night. Speaking of the devil.

"Where's Damien?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"Fuck should I know? It's not like I had sex with him last night, oh wait I did,"

It was her. The bitch who called me a fucking period.

"Excuse me?" I stood up from the bed and got to my feet in order to get a better look at her. I gasped in shock as I instantly recognized her. It was Aubree, Damien's Lu-something and Mason's friend? As much as I hated to admit it she was gorgeous as in like unbelievably gorgeous. To make it worse she had emerald eyes, like seriously why did she have to have unique eyes while I'm out here with my boringly normal brown eyes.

"Are you deaf? I said I slept with Damien last night, I guess he got bored of babysitting," her voice snapped me out of the trance I was in as she spoke with a hint of a smile on her red lips. She was thoroughly enjoying this and I hated her even more for it. Before I could reply with an equally bitchy comeback, she spoke again.

"Look, I don't have time to do all this teen boyfriend drama shit so just get dressed and hurry the hell up," she spat venomously before flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder and strutting out of the room. Pig.

I eyed the clothes she had dumped onto the bed then finally decided to where them, although a part of me wanted to rip them apart and throw them at her. I wore the clothes only to realize that they were like four sizes too small. The training shorts were so short I was actually worried that my underwear could be seen and the t shirt was size extra small which technically wasn't too bad cause it gave this illusion that I had D- Cup boobies but my boobies were suffocating.

How small was Goldiebitch?

As soon as I was ready, I stepped out of the room, looking for the blonde bitch.

Fucking great. She left me. I looked through each room until I came to a room that was covered in his scent at the end of the hallway. I should've probably just walked away but the curiosity burning up inside me wouldn't let me. My hand wrapped around the cold door knob making me shiver slightly.

"Dimitri!" I jumped instantly releasing the door handle as a girl who looked my age came up behind me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked walking up to me though she didn't look mad in the slightest.

"I was just looking for Damien," I replied trying to sound confident.

"Sorry but he doesn't allow anyone in there," she replied politely. So not everyone here is a total bitch. Goodie.

"So where does the Luner sleep?" I asked praying that I got the name right.

"The *Luna, sleeps in her own room but whenever they sleep together like together together, they use her room or wherever place possible really, no specific place," she replied and I inwardly gagged but I couldn't deny the happiness that I felt. So she was some typa side chick then, her ego honestly made me think she was queen or some shit like that.