CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:
Memories- Petit biscuit

I was bat shit scared.

My hands were shaking and I was too scared to even face him. Partly because I had the strongest feeling that his gorgeousness would make me melt.

My contemplation was cut short as an arrow, no doubt laced with some wolf poison, was shot past me and into the Alpha King's chest.

I spun around, expecting to see him lying on the ground dead or at least writhing in pain but he wasn't.

He pulled the arrow out as his eyes slowly darkened expressing pure rage.

I was scared. Not for me but for the hunter who shot the arrow and when I realized it was Aiden I acted on impulse to save his ass not realizing how stupid it was until the deed had been done.

"If you don't kill anyone else I promise I'll go with you," I told him, my eyes focused on the ground to avoid being captivated by his.

"You must be under the false impression that I require your cooperation in order to get you to do what I want," his voice was absolutely murderous and me being the scaredy cat I was, I ran.

Just as he was about to follow me, many more arrows followed but before they could hit him he had swept me in his arms and wolf sped into the forest.

Everything around me was a blur of dark trees. The speed was nauseating and I had to force my stomach to hold it together. I would rather not throw up in front of an Adonis.

It had only being a few minutes when he finally stopped but he didn't let me go. We just stood in silence as I listened to his heart racing and struggled not to throw up. After a while he put me down but my feet were definitely not ready and I swayed right into him.

He held me firmly by the waist until he was certain I could walk on my own.

"Why do you want me now?" I asked once I had put some distance between us.

"I've always wanted you now I just want you more," was his vague reason for kidnapping me.

"I mean why do you want me specifically out of all the other girls you chose me, why?" I felt high, from just being in his arms. I was literally drunk on lust and him standing less than three steps away from me in the middle of the forest looking hot as hell with a murderous look in his eyes, did not help the situation.

"Well for starters, you are the most exquisite of your kind," he took a step forward as he said this, his eyes deeply penetrating into mine.

Maybe if I knew what exquisite meant I would've been more flattered.

"Why did you the most powerful werewolf want a human?" I asked as he came nearer.

He never answered he just eradicated whatever distance remained between us. I felt goosebumps rise on my skin as his fingers lightly skimmed over my bare arms and then settled on my waist.

"I want to kiss you,"

I'm sorry, I beg your pardon.

"W-what?" I hate stuttering but honestly I wasn't even in control of what I was saying anymore.

"I, darling, want to kiss you," he said his voice deep and husky and I was just there like goddamn this guy is on a whole other level of sexy.

What. Do. I. Do???

Have you ever lost control of your body's actions as in you want to move this way and your body is just like nope uh-uh we're staying right here. Well that was me currently.