CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:
Midnight- Coldplay Kygo Remix

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:Midnight- Coldplay Kygo Remix

I laughed so hard at this one

As soon as those words left my mouth, Mason's hands ceased to feel good on my body. Instead all I could feel was her blood on his hands. I moved away from him, disgust at my actions flooding in. I let him touch me.

What the fuck is wrong with me!

"Mason I want to leave now," my voice was cold and hard. Mason simply nodded not questioning my change of mood and opened the car door for me.

It was like the heat had erased everything he had done and just made him a sex god. Nevertheless I could've controlled my actions and that's what made the guilt more painful. I blamed it all on Audrey but that was just an excuse to have Mason's hands all over me.

Shame on me.

Neither of us spoke to each other for which I was glad. All I could hear was whispers in my head telling me how I had failed her.

As soon as the car stopped, I jumped out and wolf sped to the house but not before taking off my killer heels and tossing them somewhere. I didn't get very far before Mason caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Dimitri-" I cut him off before he could finish whatever bullshit he was about to say.

"Mason get your fucking hand off me," I growled lowly.

I was mad, not at him but at myself. I was supposed to make him pay, in fact I was supposed to make them all pay for what they did but instead I had spent my time literally fucking their Alpha.

"I know you're mad because you think that whatever you did is your fault but it's not. The mate pull during a female's heat is almost impossible to resist so don't blame yourself," he said softly.

"I'm not going to ask again," I said ignoring his previous comment. He sighed before releasing my hand.

"Then I guess we're doing this the hard way," he murmured before lifting me up over his shoulder so that my head was at his lower back.

That fucking bastard!

I thrashed against his hold and repeatedly banged against his back but he pretended not to feel a thing and continued walking.

After what seemed like forever. He entered his office and dropped me gently on one of the seats.

My head was spinning and my emotions were spiraling out of control. I was angry at myself for not being able to have even a little self control. I was supposed to avenge her and here I was practically sleeping with the guy who fucking killed her!