CHAPTER FIFTEEN

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:
Big jet plane- Angus (and some other human)

It had been exactly one month and two weeks since the compulsion transfer, Dalia was safely in Evanescent and Mason was dosed with three shots of wolfsbane everyday to weaken his wolf so he couldn't bypass the Evanescent security and get to Dalia ...

It had been exactly one month and two weeks since the compulsion transfer, Dalia was safely in Evanescent and Mason was dosed with three shots of wolfsbane everyday to weaken his wolf so he couldn't bypass the Evanescent security and get to Dalia while I hadn't left my room, well only to practice my knife-throwing and fighting skills. Avoiding Mason and all the other traitors was pretty hard but I had mastered the art of sneaking around.

I heard a soft knock on my door, I knew it was Tyler he was a member of Mason's pack who had been helping me out during my strike. No, i didn't consider him my friend because after everything that had happened if there's one thing I learnt it was that wolves would always support their own when push came to shove and I had to keep that in mind if I wanted to survive. I opened the door and there he was with his usual grin plastered on his face. My eyes darted to the plate of food in his hands, Tyler had been bringing me food so I didn't starve to death while on my avoiding-everyone mission.

"My love I've missed you," I grabbed the plate from his hands and inhaled the mouth-watering scent.

"I'm so offended," Tyler gasped and threw himself on my bed.

"Get off! No shoes on my bed," I moved infront of him and pulled his shoes.

"Can I tell you what you look like you're doing?" Tyler's grin widened. It took me a minute to understand what he meant.

"Ew! Pervert!" I smacked his leg and moved to eat my food.

I was starving literally. I put a spoon of the pasta in my mouth and moaned at the taste. "Barbecue flavored! Now I love you too," I hugged him and continued eating.

"More than the pasta?" He asked hopefully. I took another bite of the pasta and answered.

"Of course....not," I stuck my tongue out at him and moved to take another bite but he snatched the plate away before I could. I got on my bed and tried to reach his left hand which carried my baby. "Give me my baby," I straddled him in the process of trying to get back my pasta.

"Till you say you love me more than the pasta," he grinned and stretched his arm further back.

Before I could reply, my door swung open and in walked the guy who I had been avoiding for a solid month and a half.

His frown deepened as his eyes stayed focused on our position. "Leave us Tyler," immediately he handed me my pasta and sprinted out of the room with an awkward bow towards Mason.

We stayed in silence until Mason opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it,"Mason please just go," he started walking towards me but this time I didn't move back. "Mason don't-" he interrupted me before I could finish.

"Don't what? Don't come closer? Don't apologize? I will anyways, we both know that's what you want! What my wolf wants!" He ran his hand frustratedly through his hair.