CHAPTER NINETEEN

Warning this chapter has unsuitable language, wait a sec. The whole book has unsuitable language but still this chapter has the most so if you value your clean vocabulary you may skip the part indicated.

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:
No one- Mothica

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:No one- Mothica

"She's fucking lying," Emily shouted.

"I don't care if you're the only witch who isn't in the Cauven I will not hesitate to kill you lest you learn how to speak to your Luna," Mason growled.

This had been going on for the past hour. Apparently it was impossible for me to be in heat cause technically speaking Mason wasn't my real mate and even if it was somehow possible, the heat only occurs after the full moon which hadn't yet occurred and yet here I was sitting cross-legged in Mason's office with my body on fire literally. Emily believed that I had found my real mate and I was just a lying snake while Chloe and Elijah just stood there deep in thought.

"Alpha she may be right," Elijah finally spoke up.

"Are you suggesting that my mate is lying," Mason growled his eyes darkening as his hand found its way to Elijah's throat.

"That's not what we're saying, I mean it is impossible for her to be in heat with you but what if, what if-"

"what if she's found her real mate and now she's just lying to all of us," Emily interrupted.

"Okay now you're really pissing me off. How many times do I have to tell you before it gets through your thick skull. I've not found my fucking mate because I don't have one. I was born human you fucking retard!" I was angry, so fucking angry. How dare she after what she did to Dalia, after what they all did to Dalia.

I looked up at Mason expecting him to back me up but instead he dropped Elijah and looked directly at me. "Have you felt the way you feel with me with anyone else?" He asked softly but I could tell he was angry it was like he couldn't decide between ripping my clothes off or ripping Elijah apart.

"Mason you can't seriously believe-"

"Answer the damn question," he interrupted. I stood up and looked him dead in the eye before replying.

"No, Mason I have never been more revolted by someone's touch than I have by yours," instantly I was pinned against the wall by Mason holding my hands above my head.

"As I recall you were begging for my 'revolting' touch. You see you may say that my touch disgust you but your body betrays you," he whispered huskily as he pressed kisses from my jawline down to that spot on my neck that turned me into putty. I bit my lip hard to keep from moaning. His hands slowly run up and down my sides and I unintentionally leaned into his touch.

I will not moan. I will not moan. I will not moan.

I told myself repeatedly as he continued his sweet torture. He softly bit that spot on my neck and my body betrayed me as I let out a low moan. I felt him smirk against my skin. "I think I've proved my point," he whispered and in a flash he was across the room leaving me hot and bothered, trying to keep my breathing under control. It wasn't fair that he had the upper hand just because I was in this stupid lustful state. Honestly I was so horny even Elijah was starting to look like an absolute snack.