CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

As promised here is the best reader at the moment

Awesome reader: @AndreasSalvarore

When I awoke I was in a warm comfortable bed in pure darkness- not that I minded. Thankfully my brain finally listened and I dreamt of absolutely nothing. Happiness.

Memories of what last happened came flooding in and my hand instantly flew to my neck, it felt rough and was extremely painful to touch.

I carefully removed the covers off my body and let my legs dangle off the edge of the bed. I felt my eyes well up as memories of her made their way into my head but I quickly stopped them. I couldn't cry, not now.

I stepped out of the bed and made my way to what I hoped was the bathroom cause I needed to pee real quick. I finished my stuff in a few and just as I was about to step out of the bathroom I noticed the big ass window and a not-so-smart thought popped in my head. I threw the voice of reason out of my head and stood atop the jacuzzi to see if I could make the jump unscathed. It wasn't too far but if I landed badly death was a possibility. I ran back to the room and looked around for my shoes and a jacket cause it was hella cold.

Approximately five minutes later I was standing atop the jacuzzi literally shaking in fear but still I forced myself to climb out and stand on the small ledge below it. I had no idea if the grass was soft enough to cushion my fall but at that precise moment I really didn't give a shit.

Okay Dimitri on three...

"Three!" I whisper-shouted and just like that I was flying, well more like falling.

I held my knees and formed a nice ball so that the impact was spread evenly in which case one of two things could occur: either I land and the damage done is spread evenly thus reducing it or I could land and the damage is spread evenly but since the impact is too hard, I injure every part of my body. Even with the latter in mind I still didn't regret jumping.

My flying moment was cut short as I painfully smacked onto the thankfully soft grass. Luckily option A was what occurred and the pain wasn't so bad. I stood up and brushed the grass off my clothes and out of my hair before accessing my surrounding.

To the North was a huge ass field whose end I couldn't quite see cause it was like 1:00am.

To the South was a dark creepy looking forest which I had no intention of walking into at all. I had seen movies and in all of them, the forest is the worst place to go unless it's those ones with butterflies.

To the East was the huge mansion I had just jumped out of which was starting to look like the best option.

And to the West was another huge mansion.

Ini mini myni mo, catch a spider by the toe, if it bites let it go, ini mini myni mo! And looks like I'm going South.

I know you're normally supposed to trust the game but when the game tells you to walk into a forest filled with huge ass trees that look black instead of green and have that creepy whistling sound, would you trust the game?

My answer, hell no!

And that is how I ended up going West to the mansion opposite the one I had just escaped from. Maybe I could stay there for the night and at sunrise, dash into the forest before anyone notices and run to a place that's not filled with supernaturals.

It felt like an hour before I finally reached the mansion, clearly I had underestimated the distance. I looked around for an open window I could use to enter and finally found one slightly taller than me. Probably a bathroom window and I could only hope that there was no one in the middle of a shit.

I jumped and latched my hands onto the window sill before propelling my body onto it with much difficulty. Without peering inside, I carefully slid in without a single sound.

As predicted it was a bathroom and fortunately there was no one inside. My plan was to sleep in the jacuzzi and use the shower curtain as a blanket until I heard a loud scream.

If I hadn't already peed I would've peed right there and then cause I was bat shit scared. My first instinct was to jump out of the window but I wasn't sure if I was more scared of outside or inside, so I chose to stay inside.

I would've stayed exactly where I was if it wasn't for the name that I heard accompanied by the scream. I jumped out of the jacuzzi and silently opened the bathroom door. I trusted my hearing senses to lead me to the correct room in this big mansion and sure enough they did.

"You're a beast you know and that is why she'll never love you or perhaps it's because she'll be fantasizing about my lips doing unimaginable things to her body and my hands-" the voice was interrupted by a series of punches.

"If it is death you're seeking I'll so kindly provide it, in ways your diminutive brain can't fathom,"

Have you ever been scared of a voice? As in just the voice alone is enough to make you shit yourself? Yeah well that was the voice and I was fucking terrified.

Wait! He couldn't kill him, that was my role, I was supposed to kill him, he was on my kill list.

And that is the stupidity that made me push the door open and expose myself to the two murderous looking alphas.

"Dimitri, I must confess: I love thee with a love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old," Damien said his eyes boring into mine and then he did the unexpected, he kissed me and we had coitus all night long while Mason cried.

Just kidding, the chapter ends at the word 'alphas' although that extra ending isn't bad actually, all things do after all end and begin with coitus.

Halla at me if you know who wrote that beautiful romantic poetry that Damien just stole.

Remember to vote if you want coitus to be happening any time soon.

Just kidding your vote won't make a difference in the time for coitus but if you don't vote the sun will grow cold and the stars will grow old.

#poetrythief

Mkay bye.

~Abbtenie