CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:
Die trying- Michl

I tried to move but my hands were tied firmly above my head

I tried to move but my hands were tied firmly above my head. I recognize the room I was in as Emily's office, it was where Mason was kept chained while Emily looked for a cure which brought forth the question, why the hell was I in here and what did Mason inject me with?

The door opened and in walked Mason and Chloe,"What did you do to my neck and why am I tied up?" I glared at Mason as he approached me.

"Relax I just sedated you," he untied the ropes and injected a syringe into my neck before I could react then left the room but not before muttering an apology. A few minutes later some men walked in led by Emily with a body bag in their hands. My mouth opened in shock when I saw who it was, Dalia.

"I-I had to, he's my alpha, I'm so sorry," Chloe sobbed as she handed Emily a vial and left the room.

"Is she..." My voice was barely above a whisper as my eyes stayed pinned on the body that was now out of the bag.

"She's very alive just unconscious but she should regain around now," a feeling of relief settled in me as Emily's words sank in.

Just then Dalia's eyes snapped open. I immediately ran and engulfed her in a bear hug which she reciprocated as soon as she realized it was me. "Oh my god Dimitri you're-you're here, I'm so sorry about mothe- that woman and I hate them for what they did to-" she started in a rushed and apologetic voice but I interrupted her.

"It's okay Dalia, I know you would never do that to me and I know if you could you wouldn't have let them do what they did," I moved back to get a better look at her.

She hadn't changed much except from her hair which she had dyed blonde brown at the edges and I bet it was just to spite our mother for what she did to me. "I missed you so much, did they hurt you? are you okay? Do you..." Her questions were rudely interrupted by Emily.

"Enough catching up we need to perform the spell before he turns," Emily made a move to take Dalia away but I spun around and held her by her neck.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You are not going to do any spell around her or I swear I will kill you,"

Was I mad? Nope, I was fucking livid!

"Get your filthy hands off me or you will regret it," her voice was calmly threatening but I wasn't the least bit intimidated as I continued to squeeze her bony neck.

"Leave Dalia out of this, if you want a fight fight me but let her go," the men who came in with her pulled me away from her and tried to tie me up again but I didn't let them, I screamed, kicked, bit, slapped and did everything I could to get free from their hold but they were werewolves and I was mostly human.

"Mason! Mason! If you hurt her I swear I will kill every single person in your fucking pack which you care so much about!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Empty threats, that's what they were. Everyone, myself included, knew there was nothing I could do to hurt them. I watched as Emily injected Dalia with a black serum then did the same to me.

"No one is going to hurt her Dimitri, I'm simply going to transfer the compulsion to your sister," Emily said calmly as Elijah walked in with another vial containing what looked like blood in it and a small pocket knife.

Emily took the blood in a small syringe and injected Dalia with it. My screams and pleas for them not to do this went unheard as Emily began chanting some words which had Dalia on her knees screaming in pain and thrashing against the two werewolves who kept a firm grip on her. Then she took the knife and deeply cut across Dalia's palm.

"Stop! Please stop you're hurting her! I'll do anything you ask of me just please let her go!" I screamed, watching in horror as blood trickled down from Dalia's nose.

"Emily that's enough you're killing her," Chloe said as she walked up to Dalia and held her.

"The Cauven's compulsion runs very deep to transfer all of it will include some discomfort," she sneered.

She picked up the knife and walked towards me. "I need some of her blood, preferably from her wrist," she untied my hands but before she could cut my wrist, I punched her squarely in the nose and threw her to the ground. I straddled her and continued raining merciless blows on her, despite how much she was bleeding I didn't stop.

"You are a psychotic bitch who deserves to go die in a fucking hole because no one would care enough to put you in a coffin and I promise you I will be the one to deliver you into death's hand," I screamed at her as Chloe dragged me off her, my knuckles burning up.

"Dimitri! Stop this now! Don't make this harder then it already is!" I stared at Chloe in disbelief as she cut my wrist and let my blood fill the empty glass vial. She handed the vial to Emily who was still struggling to clean up the blood on her face and clothes. She poured the blood over a white cloth and chanted some words.

"It's done, the compulsion is done so I suggest you get Dalia back to Evanescent before Mason's beast comes out to play," Emily stated as she sent a death glare my way before sauntering out of the room as though she didn't just murder someone. The men injected Dalia with what I assumed to be a sedative then carried her out of the room as I helplessly watched.

"Dimitri he's my alpha, what did you expect me to do?" Chloe sat infront of me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I expected you not to murder a fifteen year old innocent girl," I whispered and threw myself at her.

She obviously didn't expect it and I managed to get a few good punches before her instincts kicked in and she threw me off her. "I expected you to let me die," I grabbed the knife from the table and threw it at her but she easily dodged it.

"Dimitri just calm..."

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down when you just gave me an invitation to my sister's funeral," I shouted and kicked her stomach.

"I just saved your life and Mason's," she threw me against the wall and I winced in pain when my arm landed on the knife.

I gripped the knife tightly in my hand as she approached me. "I know how much you loved her but she's human, she was bound to die eventually," her voice softened as though that was meant to somewhat comfort me.

I shifted our positions so that she was against the wall and placed the knife on her neck,"You just made 'eventually' a whole lot quicker,"

I released her and made my way to my room. I threw myself onto the bed and let my eyelids close shut, not caring about all the blood that stained me. Hopefully I would die in my sleep.

Got you didn't I!

Okay so Mason didn't mark Dimitri but that doesn't mean I don't hate him cause I totally do!

How dare he let them kill innocent little Dalia?!

Comment your thoughts and click on that pretty little star right next to the comment icon and make my day :)
~Abbtenie