I rushed out yara with me. Things can't get any worse. As I got in the car I let all my pain out. My tears wasn't enough to let my pain out. Wanted my self out of all these mess. Yara didn't say a thing. She knows what I'm going through and right now i don't want to share anything. I just thought better staying the night with yara. She didn't mind it at all. I switched off my phone. I don't have to deal with anyone. I refresh my self taking a shower and grabbed big baggy t-shirt and a baggy trouser of her. I better pray magharib prayers. I lay the musallah and wore my farda. Just felt so much better after praying. I sat on the chair next to her bedroom window looking at the night sky. No stars just plain black. A tear slipped then another it continues . Just then yara comes with her usual blubbering but stop looking at me. I wiped my face with my palms.

" are you crying again? " she asked making me laugh a bit. She is making fun of me.

" what do I look like ?" I asked her. She grabbes my chin and turns it right and left. Like checking something is on my face. I moved her hands away.

" hey !! stop joking around yara. It's not funny " i huff. My tears stopped. She wipes my dry tears.

" you do look funny. Look at this young married women crying like a baby" i started hitting her playfully. It then turn into a pillow fight. I couldn't breath on the end. We fell backwards on the bed. Looking at each other breath less. We started laughing at our self's. Nothing can make me laugh but my best twin.

" thank you yara. Your my happy pill" she smiles.

" hana I know your hurt. Things are not going good for you. But don't give up and run away. Prove him that your love to him and who knows he might have the same thing. " I don't know why she said that. Because it felt so right. She is the best in these things after all she's a lawyer.

" why do you think so?" I couldn't help but ask. I wanted to hear what I yearn to hear.

" may be because I saw that in his eyes" she said it. Was it that obvious in his eyes. I thought it was me who saw it.

" did you just stare into his eyes yara?" I tease her. She gives me hard knock on my head.

" stop making stupid jokes hana. Your still acting as if your a baby. Come on its that obvious. He didn't bother about that half naked girl on his arms but his gaze was on the wrapped girl next to me." She said making me blush.

" but what if he isn't. What if he's pitying. " I looked up still laying on the bed.

" what if your wrong? Just like I  was wrong  minutes before thinking he liked that girl" she asked . I couldn't figure out what should I do. Just then yara flat bell rang. She looked at me with wide eye. Then wrapped a hijab around loose. I did the same. It was late night. And who could be knocking her door bell. She hush me. Looking through her door hole she smiles. And open the door to reveal hashim with a smile on his face. I wasn't closer to yara. I was standing a few feets away. He then clears his throat.

" uhmmm.... is hana here?" He questions her. She looked back at me. Shish. . Hashim intense gaze fell on me. I know he's angry. He gives a tight smile to yara. She returns it and move away.

" Please come in Mr.hashim " yara was polite.

" oh I'm sorry.. your " he wait for her name.

"Yara . I'm yara " she said.

" well yara. I'm here take your friend home. We'll  visit you the next time maybe. " he said so cold. He then walks in and held my hand. Yara quick gets my handbag. With a quick bye. I was dragged with him. His hands tight around my arms. I wonder how he found me. Probably him money helped him. Rich people and their benefits.