" what ? Why did you..." She gives me a are you mad look .

" I know exactly what your thinking. But i needed some way to save mamma and Malik.  And the best option was marrying hashim. He agreed to pay all our expenses. And what else can I ask for. He help mamma when she was sick I wouldn't be able to save her by myself. But thing is I don't know how when but i love him now. I can't think a life without him. "  she hugged me.then cupped my face in her palms looking at me.

" listen hana it know it's hard. But You know  that if the contract is over you can't stay with him." I moved  my face away.

" That's not what bother me. He likes this girl riya. She's nothing good. The other day I was in a business party where this guy called carter told me that this girl is totally danger . I don't want hashim near her." Yara holds me.

" oh hana. Don't believe everything people say or you see from your eyes. Your probably jealous. I mean you love him. So you might feel that way. After all its his wish to live with who he wants. If he doesn't want you why are you bothered. " she wasn't wrong I am jealous but i also feel she's dangerous.

" maybe. But i just don't know. "

" hana now relax. First go sit. Let me make your breakfast. Then let's go shopping together " she always cheers me up.

" okay" I said. Carter words and the way she came to my home with a threatening tone I knew something is terrible about her but yara words seem convincing too. I mean what if I was the trouble in their life. For now i better enjoy my time with my bestie.

She made my breakfast and we had good time enjoying it. I had a free and happy meal after a long time. We then head to my favourite stores. Yeah today my dear yara is gonna make me buy everything in the store. That's how she is. We walk to store after stores shopping a lot things I'm definitely not gonna wear. Just then passed a familiar store. I froze to the spot seeing the store more seeing him with her. How could he??

" Oh hana this just awesome store h&h I love it. Come on" yara dragged me into the store. I try pushing her saying we had enough but she just wanted go in badly. I didn't want pull a drama front of everyone again. So i just walk in with her. Try my best to avoid their direction. I tripped over my own steps but held straight. Yara pulled me by my sleeve. She was showing me different products asking if it's good. I just kept on nodding like a broken record.

" oh hana please choose one. Do you think lavender is good. " she hits me hard on my head.

" uh yeah. Why did you just hit me. Can you just choose whatever you want" i really let my anger on her. She looked taken back.  I regret it.

" hana I'm sorry. It's just you kept on nodding. Are you ok?" She drop the product on the shelf. I couldn't control my self. Seeing hashim here wasn't good to me. And why is riya with him. Probably they are here shopping.

" yara no need to apologise. I'm just not feeling well. Can we go see something else" she nodds.

We were just gonna exit but did i know my bad luck just never leaves. I  knock my self with someone who I know very well. The same person I knock myself just in my past. He held me just before I fall.

" hana your ok?" I pushed him not hard. He looked at me. No don't make a scene hana. My inner self was right I better leave.

" I'm ok. Sorry. " I mumbled and looked over at yara who looked shocked. When I turned around riya was holding hashim's arms. Locking her hands with him.

" welcome to my shop hana. I'm so glad to see you here" riya says shocking me. Didn't hashim say this store belongs to him. So he brought this shop in behalf of her. I just wanted say something for her shitty  self then again I ain't like them. I am glad the thing that I'm not gonna be seeing this terrible things forever.