This Is What I Wished

Eleanor's POV

I wake up from my sleep with big noise. I was still undone with my sleep. I just lay down again, put my pillow on my head then slept again. Suddenly I felt the blanket was being pulling away from me. I was a bit irritated but still kept sleeping. I felt it's raining.

Oh, God!!! What am I dreaming?! No, no, no. Don't tell me I slept in the garden last night. Or I did!! I snapped open my eyes. I saw Tasha pouring water from the bottle on me and others are laughing. I sighed in relief. Thanks God!!! I didn't sleep in garden. Or I did!! Then how come I came here?! I was thinking.

" Come on, wake up, bride wake up." Bella shouted.

The word 'bride' made me fully awake. It's my wedding today. Yes, oh God, Ellie!!! You are a stupid.

I wake up and got up from the bed. I sighed. I am already married why should I get married again!!! But my grandmas is not ready to take it that I got married without her. So, I need to get married with all Traditional ritual in front of them. I sent Steffan to convince her but instead of convince her he got convinced by her. I sighed.

" Yes, girls. I know it's my wedding today but what made you all shout like a bull early in the morning." I asked.

" Early?!!!" Natalie said.

" Or what?!" I asked.

" It's 8:00 AM." Naomi said.

" Yes, makeup artist must be coming." Tracy said.

" Yeah, and you are half in bed and half in floor." Natasha said.

" Alright, let me take a breath. I am nervous." I said.

" Come on, Ellie. Why are you nervous?" Naomi said.

" I don't know." I said.

" You already married, Ellie." Bella said.

" It's eating my brain." I said.

" Alright, just calm down. Nothing is going to be changed but your surname. You are going to be Anderson from Stewart." Natalie said but last line came more like whispering.

" What about I keep both? I am not going to leave my name. Did our moms left their own surnames after marriage?" I asked. They shook head.

" Then I too won't." I said.

" Eleanor Stewart Anderson. Hmm sounds good." Bella said.

" Keep both." Tasha said.

" Of course, I will." I said.

Suddenly I felt I am no longer nervous. I am feeling better now. I smiled at them.

" Girls, I love you all." I said pushing back my tears. I don't know why I was crying. But I couldn't hold my tears. They hugged me. I wiped my tears.

" Ellie, you are acting like you are getting married in Antarctica. It's only 4 block away from your house. You can come and meet all whenever you want." Tasha said.

" I don't know I was feeling so nervous." I admitted truthfully.

" Alright. Now no more tears. Come on it's a happy day for you. Smile." Bella said and I smiled.

" Girls!! You all here?" I saw my mom, my aunties and grandma. They came inside. We talked for a while. They all left after warning me to take a shower fast. It was only me and mom. She was silent.

" Mom!!!" I called.

" Ellie!!" Mom said.

" Mom, won't you say something?" I asked.

" What will I say?" She more like asked herself.

" Mom?!" I again Called. She looked at me and wiped her tears.

" I never knew you grew up so early." Mom said and I hugged her tightly.

" Mom, I am still your little princess. Don't say that. I don't want to grown up." I said and hugged more tightly.

" Mom, where is dad?" I asked.

" He is in room, he was very upset. I mean, he is happy but still you can understand he loves you more than anything. You are the source of his happiness." Mom said.

" Mom, let's go and talk with dad." I said and pulled her with me.

I stood for a in front of the room. Then I knocked.

" Angel?" I heard my dad's voice he thought it's mom.

" Dad, Eleanor. Your Princess." I said. He turned immediately.

" Hi!!" I said. He didn't said anything. I went to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

" Dad, I am not going Antarctica. Tasha said. So, I am not crying. I can come here anytime. You can go to see me anytime. So, no crying." I said. He smiled.

" I know, Princess." Dad said and I kissed his cheeks. I saw mom and Edwin.

" Who called you?!" I said to Edwin."Mood spoiler." I said. "You should be happy. I am not going to trouble you anymore." I said and cried.

" Yes, I am so happy." He said and hugged me tightly. I felt my mom and dad both hugging us tightly. I felt so good. God, please keep my family happy like this always.

" Now go, your painter will arrive any time." Edwin said.

" Painter?" I was confused.

" Make up artist." Edwin said and ran away.

" You, stupid, moron." I ran after him and heard my mom and dad laughing.

I couldn't get reach of him. I came back to my room and took a shower. I heard a knock and yes the makeup artist came with the girls. They were already in their bride maids outfit. But Stella wasn't there. Yeah, she is my maid of honor. Of course, she deserves that.

I sat and the make up artist started her work. It took 1 hour for her to make me a cake. Well, I don't like makeup too much so I just said it as a compliment. Yeah sarcasm.

I wore my dress then Stella came. She took my veil and made me wear it. I looked at her who was perfectly dolled up. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Suddenly, my mom dad entered. I knew it was time. My dad was smiling. I smiled at him back.

" Shall we?" He said and I linked my arms with him.

The wedding was taking place behind our Villa the vast yard. As I came out I saw media first. I sighed. I waved and smiled at them then walked with my dad. I saw my family and friends. I looked back for a while. Stella was holding the hem of the long veil and other bride maids were following her.

As I walked further I saw Edwin, Alan, Noel, Flynn, Finn, Kennedy and Marco standing as groom's man. Edwin was standing as the best man. He smiled at me and I looked at the man who was the one made my heart melt for him.

He was in his black tuxedo with his famous smile looking dashing as hell. He passed me a smile which made my heart pounding so hard like going out of rib cage.

As I reached him I turned to my dad, " Dad?" I asked.

" Go, Princess." He kissed my forehead and told me to go.

As I took a step ahead Steffan hold my hand and took me to the altar. We were getting married again. I took a deep breath.

After 30 minutes the priest said,"Now I pronounce you man and Bride and you may kiss the bride."

He looked at me and pulled me towards him. Then placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and found everyone cheering and clapping for us.

After that we were meeting friends. There were music going on. Slow music. I smiled as everyone were very happy. That's what I wished for.

" Excuse me, Ladies and Gentle men!!" I saw Tasha on the dance floor with mic. We walked towards her. What is she doing there!!