Tribute To Ellie

Cafe Breezeway
Near Stewart House
9:00 AM

" I don't like this coffee it's too sweet." Natasha said.

" Who told you to choose Cappuccino?" Natalie said.

" I wanted to taste it. But it's too sweet." Natasha said.

" One espresso." Natalie said. More like shouted.

" Yes, ma'am." The waitress said.

" What a day!!! I am already hating it." Tasha said.

" Ellie too have gone to studio. Boring." Bella said.

" I just can't sit like this all the time like this. You guys keep sitting." Naomi said.

" What do you want to do now?" Stella said.

" Nothing is happening like all are sitting inside home and look this crazy weather. It is started to snowing again." Natalie said.

" But snowing is not bad is it?" Tracy asked.

" Tris, Tris." Tasha ran after Tristan who was walking out of the restaurant. She got him and picked him up in his arms.

" Where are you going, naughty boy?" She kissed his cheek. Suddenly she remembered how her parents loved them. Their childhood was filled with love of their parents but this little boy doesn't even know what is parents, he lost them already. Does he remember his parents?!? Tasha looked at the little boy who was looking outside of the restaurant.

" Thea ish a bowl. I wan it." Tris said and Tasha smiled.

" We will get it later ok?" Tasha asked.

" Ok ok." Tris said and hugged her burying face on her neck.

" You are too young to be a mother, beautiful. What's your name?" Suddenly Tasha heard a voice. She turned and found a guy looking at her with lustful eyes. She ignored him and started to walk to the girls.

" That attitude?!" He was walking beside her. She came back to the table with Tris and sat with the girls. They were looking at her weirdly.

" I don't know him. I think he needs to show girls power." Tasha said.

" Alright." Naomi said and stood up.

" Oh, hello. Excuse me." Naomi called the Stupid.

" Oh, you!? You are more beautiful." He said and walked to her.

" Hmm, so you were disturbing a girl?" Naomi asked.

" I was just asking her name. Besides she is not that beautiful. You are more beautiful." He smiled nastily.

" Oh, I am more beautiful?!" Naomi asked.

" Yes, can I have your number?" The man said.

" Sure why not." Naomi said." But for that you have to do one thing."

" Anything." He said smirkingly.

" Go, sit outside and don't come inside until I say." Naomi said.

" What?!" He was shocked.

" Yeah." Naomi said.

" What kind of joke is that?" He asked.

" The girl was not at all interested in you then following her, irritating her what kind of joke is that, huh?" Naomi said and slapped him so hard.

" Ma'am, ma'am. What happened?" The manager ran to the table. He knew Stella and he knew if she wants she could ban this hotel in a blink of eyes. Her Family influence is so big and powerful. He wouldn't dare to mess with her.