Back To Life

Eleanor's POV

I was lazily sitting in my room. No works today. Boring day. I thought go out with Steffan, he too not free until evening. I was hell bored. What's wrong with this weather now!!! It started snowing. Every year I just enjoy first snowfall but today I am not in any mood. I was hell bored. I decided to go to mom talk with her for a while. Mom and I sometimes are crazily gossiping about many things. You can think my mom, she has grew old. But no ma'am, we are talking about Adriana Christos. She is evergreen. Still looks like her 30s. Unbelievable but still she is that beautiful. If you just look at her smiling face you can understand just why my dad is crazy for my mom. This lady has made my dad crazy for her. And I love her for being such an amazing mother.

I knocked at her door but there was no answer. I was surprised. Usually mom stays home this time. I looked at the clock. It's only 8:00 AM. Where is mom!!! I saw our Cook, Mrs. Busby was entering the hallway I called her.

" Mrs. Busby?" I said.

" Yes, Eleanor." She said

" Have you seen mom?" I asked.

" Yes, she is sitting on the garden enjoying snowfall." She said pointing the garden's direction.

" Thank you. You can go." I smiled and she nodded then left.

I took the shawl. Then went outside. I knew mom was there in her normal clothes. I went to her and wrapped her with the shawl. I kissed her cheeks and sat beside her after pulling my hoodie over my head.

" Thanks, Sweetheart." Mom said. She was deeply looking at the snowfall.

" Is everything ok, mom?" I asked as I can see her eyes were red. Has she cried!!! But why?! Has she fought with Dad!? Impossible. They never fight. Never ever. But what if they did!!!. I can't see mom like this. Sad and crying.

" Mom, is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked.

" Nothing, Baby. Why?" She turned her head towards me.

" I thought you have something to tell me." I said and she sighed.

" You know mom, I am your best friend and you can share anything with me." I said. She didn't say anything. Just stared blankly at the snowfall.

" Mom, you and dad fought?" I asked. She turned to me smiling.

" Ellie, we love each other too much to fight. Yeah, we fight some times but that never make any big issues. We are married now for almost 25 years. What do you think about it?" She said.

" I think you are right and you both are going to spend 1000 years more together." I said which make her smile widely.

" I want to stay with him as long as I live." Mom said.

" Are you blushing, mom?" I teased her.

" Yeah, a bit." She said smilingly. How cute my mom is!!! I just hugged her tightly from side then  kissed her cheeks.

" You are so cute, mom." I said. She smiled.

" Thanks, baby. You are more cute." I said to my mom.

" After all whose girl am I?" I said.

" Your dad's." Mom sighed.

" I am yours too." I said.

" Of course, Sweetheart." Mom said.

" I can imagine how crazy people were for you when you were at my age." I said.

" Oh, at your age!!! I already had you and Eddie when I was 23." Mom said.

" I thought you got married when you were 23." I said a bit confusedly.