Not Easy

Eleanor's POV

" Where are you going?" Eddie asked me.

" To hell." I said.

" What kind of behavior is that?" My mom asked.

" He deserves that." I said.

" Ellie, it's for your own sake." He said. I know still I angry for his weird behaviors. He always overreacts.

" Look Eddie, I know that but I too need some space sometimes. You need to understand that." I said.

" I don't want to speak with you about it anymore, I have already told you everything." I said.

" Ok, Ellie if you say so." He got up took his jacket and left for office.

" Eddie, finish your breakfast." My mom shouted from back.

" I will grab something in office don't worry, mom." He said and got out of the house.

I was feeling terribly bad. This is the first time we fought like this, that too in a very stupid issue. I know he is always worried about my safety. We are so attached with each other and we can't live without each other. We came into this world together. Just Eddie is always terrible tensed about me. I don't want this also. I too want him be happy and have some peace in his life. He always is worried about his family not for himself.

I wish there is a sweet girl who can change him. I wish she can share all of his pain and took them away from him. I wish she can be the best companion for my brother. I wish she filled his life with happiness and melt his frozen heart and never let it freeze again. I wish she love him that much that he forgets everything about past and learn to accept the truth. I wish she comes soon and teach him the meaning of love. I wish she make him realize that he is alive. I wish she teaches him how to live again. I wish she hold him so that he would never get down. I wish she be the reason of his living. I wish I find them laughing together, living together, passing all the tests of life together and never leave anyone in this way. I just wish she learns how to hold him. I wish she realize how broken he is. I wish with all my heart she comes one day. I wish he finds her soon and they live happily ever after.

I wiped my tears and got up for studio.

" I really sometimes don't understand you two at all." My mom mumbled. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

" It's twin intinction, Mommy. You have to understand." I said and winked at her. She smiled but sighed then.

" He is hurt this time, Ellie. You shouldn't talk like this." Mom said.

" I think I got short temper from my dad, after all I am dad's princess." I smiled cutely. Mom smiled too.

" You are my princess too, Sweetheart." My mom said.

" I thought you only love Eddie." I said with a pout.

" I love you both, My child." I hugged my mom from behind.

" I love you too Mom." I kissed her cheeks, she smiled.

" Best thing a mother can ever expect from her children." My mom said and I smiled.

" I always think how much pain you bear mom, for us while giving birth to us. I am grateful that you are my mom. I feel lucky. I want to be like my mom." I hold her tightly.

" So emotional?" She smiled hiding that she was about to cry.

" It's true mom." I said.

" Every mother bears that pain, Ellie not only me. Some day you will also bear that. It's rule of nature." She said.

" I know mom. I know." I said.

" And listen my child carefully, you will never be like me. You will be just like yourself unique and special. Everyone is special in their own way. They have something inside them. God made everyone equally. Just you need to find out what is alloted for you. But you can't be like other's cause you will be just like you. You will be more special. Haven't you see the rainbow? How it spreads colors in the sky and makes our heart fill with happiness!!! Like that life needs to have various combination of the people. If you saw everyone around you are same like you, you will bore of life. Life needs to get changed. It wants varities too. So, you need to have various kind of people around. It's kind of necessary." Mom said.

" Mom?!" I called her.

" Yes?" She said.

" You are right but in some ways I still want to be like you." I said.

" like?" She asked.

" Want to be like a mom like you, I want to love everyone like you do and," I smirked evilly. "I want to have a husband like my dad who loves his wife more than himself." I winked at my mom and she smiled shyly.

I sighed dreamingly. How lucky are they having each other. I never a day saw my parents smiling at each other. Like they know they are meant to be together forever and always. It's blessing, isn't it?!! Yeah I know. My mom has the strongest part in it. She is like the love herself. She bind my dad with that much love that he is unable to see anything but her. They were meant to be together, they deserves each other. I smiled my own.

" Mom!!! I was thinking." I said.

" About what?" She asked.

" About Eddie." I said .

" What's with him now?" Mom asked.

" Mom, I wish he finds out a girl who can bring him back to life, who can make him realize and accept the truth." I said. She sighed.

" If she is there she will come one day, Ellie. I wish the same. I a happy Eddie too. I want him come out of shock. I want him to be normal like others too." My mom said.

" Yeah, mom. Waiting for the day." I said.

" Me too." Mom said.

" Mom, let's surprised Eddie today. I will ask sorry then too." I said.

" Sure but how?"mom said.

" Bake some of his favorite cookies and make his favorite dishes." I suggested.

" Not bad idea. But I am afraid that we are out of ingredients." My mom said.

I was about to say something but then my phone started to ring. I picked it up, it was Daiana.

" Ellie, there was a call from Steffan Anderson. He wants you to meet him today and settle down everything about the Guarantee issues." She said.

" Today? I had some works. But it's ok I will go. Don't worry. I will manage everything." I said.

" Ok, then see you soon." She said and I hung up.

I looked at mom. She was looking at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her.

" Have some works. I will bring ingredients while coming back make a list mom." I went upstairs.

I always do mess. Like now I did with Eddie. I shouldn't do it. I am feeling guilty now. I need to say sorry. But let's finish work at first then do that.

I came downstairs and took the list from mom. It is going to be a long day. But in the end of the day I hope everything goes well. But I know it won't be easy for me to manage.