Girls Day Out And The Disaster

Eleanor's POV

" Mom, I am going to take Tasha with me. Can you please inform her mom. I ran out of my room shout that to mom. Mom just nodded.

I was coming downstairs. My phone rang. It was Steffan. I rejected the call. Last night we fought terribly. So, now I am not going to talk with him until he gets it right. I put back my phone into my wallet. I was so pissed with him.

Me and Tasha kept a bet that who can get ready faster. I thought I was going to win but when I was in the stairs I saw Edwin talking with Tasha and his rude behavior with her is just unacceptable. He always does it. I really hate it. He is always acting rude with her even without any reason. This is not what I wished to see.

Tasha is a very good girl. As much as I have seen her just as I predicted she is upset about something. It seems she is very broken. She  always stays silent but only answers when she is asked something. She often cries hiding from us. I have seen her crying sitting on the garden one day. She was looking so broken. My heart was crying to go to her and console her but part of me stopped me, she might not like this that time. But I knew from the first there is something wrong with her. But I just don't know what.

So, I talked with Stella about her. Stella wanted to meet her. So, I thought to having a girls day out. I wanted to make her happy but I don't know if I will be able to successful or not. But at least I wanted to try for once. I wanted her smile for real not like she is smiling forcefully. So, I wanted to take her out to make her smile genuinely which she lost.

But when I saw Edwin again was talking rudely with her I was ignited at once. What's wrong with him!!! I can feel he has something for her. Don't ask me how do I know, it's twin's instinct. I can say what is he thinking by looking at his eyes. This time it's more easy. You can even see how his eyes changes becomes soft from rude seeing her but he himself acts rude with her.

I know Eddie why are you doing this. You are denying your feelings, but how long will you!!! How long?? You can't hide for long. Today or tomorrow you have to admit before you let her go. You have to admit. She is going to win without herself knowing. I smirked. Soon my dear brother you are going to head over heels to this girl. You need to understand that you are not the one who is the controlling this, it's her. You are going to see this soon. Very soon. I know how long you are going to hold this back.

I came down. I saw Edwin was scolding that poor girl for something and her eyes were almost tearing up. Enough!! Why is this guy so rude!!! I just wanted to slap him hard for this behavior. I was about to punch him hard but Tasha pulled me out. Otherwise we would have a world war 6. I know we are weird.

So I started to drive towards Stella's house and kept glancing at Tasha. She was looking outside of the window and trying to hide her tears. Why is she crying now?! Edwin!!! I will kill him. I started conversation with her to make the situation lighter. But it seems she was less interested in talking. At the same time we reached Stella's house and I called her to come out cause, I don't want to see him now. He pissed me off to the end. Not now. Let him suffer for a while. Sorry, babe you started this. I smirked inwardly.

As Stella came out she got into the car and she looked at Tasha very closely leaning on her seat. They both are of same age. I hope they goes through very well. But with Stella's intense gaze Tasha was a bit uncomfortable. So, I gestured her to go back to her seat. In a short time, we reached the the mall. We decided to watch movie. I told them to get down and I was parking the car suddenly before I could understand anything I heard a gunshot and I saw Tasha was laying on the ground and blood was soaking the. I was scared so was Stella. I screamed and reached her. She was checking Tasha.

" We need to take her to the  hospital immediately?" Stella was crying.

I called Eddie and Steffan to reach there. We started to moving towards the hospital. I found my family already there. I saw the OT section and they took her inside. I was crying silently and praying for her good Heath.  I saw Edwin. He was looking lifeless. I didn't talk with him. Suddenly someone sat beside me and I looked up. It was Steffan. I cried more seeing him. I hugged him tightly. He just patted my back and kept holding me.

" God please, don't let anything happen to her. I can never forgive myself if something happens to her." I was crying and saying that to myself. I was really broken

" Steffan, she will be alright, no?" I asked.

" Yes, she will definitely. Stop crying you will be sick." Steffan said wiping my tears. I was quietly crying.

I don't know how this happened. If I knew this will happen!!! I would've never took her out of house. But the question is who tried to shoot her!!! I was confused. Is that her family rivals!!!

" Steffan!?" I called him.

" Yes, babe." He looked at me.

" Who can shot her like this?! Is that her family rivals or who?" I asked.

" We are working on it. Relax going to peel them off once I get them." Steffan said in a very cold voice. I know he was not going to leave them anyway.

I just kept praying for her safety. I don't know what was happening. Girls day out turned into a big disaster. I kept staring at the OT door if it's open but it was closed. I don't know how much we need to wait. But all we had to do that time was waiting only. Waiting with a hope that everything will be fine. Just that nothing more than that.