No Denying

Steffan's POV

" Hello, Mr. Anderson." as I entered the private part of the restaurant with Stella the manager greeted.

" Are they already here?" I asked.

" Yes, almost 45 minutes. " he said to make me feeling worst. I never get late, today this crazy sister of mine make me late. She was too much excited to meet Eleanor Stewart and wasn't able to decide what to wear. She took 3 hours to choose a dress.

I just glared at Stella and as always it didn't work on her. She just shrugged. I sighed.

" Which cabin?" I asked to the manager.

" 362, Third floor, sir." He said.

" OK, you can go now." I said and walked to the lift and Stella was following me with a cute smile on her face, like a kid going to get her favorite chocolate and her mom is totally unaware of this. I smiled seeing her excitement.

I pressed the button and soon it opened, we went to the cabin.

" Bro?" Stella suddenly hold my hand.

" Yes, little girl?" I asked.

" Do you think Eleanor remembered us?" She asked. It was difficult to answer her now. I don't think she still does, but I don't want to break my sister's heart.

" Little girl, she is an international Superstar. She has many things to handle. She works here and there, then she has thousands of fans. You know." I said.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" Umm.... I then think she does. But if she doesn't it's not her fault. You can't blame her for this. Ok, little girl?" I asked.

She was a bit disappointed.

" But, Bro I think she remembered us. " she said and smiled widely.

" Yeah, after all you are her biggest fan." I said and she giggled.

" Well, yes. I am. It's me." Stella pointed at herself.

I laughed and knocked at the door entry.

The next moment I entered the cabin with Stella.

First thing happened was my eyes landed on the beauty and glued on her. For the first time I felt that something inside me. It was really weird, cause I always hated this girl but now my heart is betraying. What is going on with me!!! I shook my head and averted my gaze at once. It's not good for me. I kept saying myself I hate her deeply and I always will. But little did I know that is a big fat lie.

" Hi, Eleanor. " I saw Stella waving at Eleanor and smilingly asked her. Her voice made me realize that I was lost somewhere.

" Mr. Anderson?" A voice made me come back to reality. I saw a guy around my age.

" Marco. Marco Hayden." He extended his hand to shake it with me.

I grabbed his hand and shook it. He smiled and introduced his team Liana, Sophia, Kennedy, Diana and one was not present Jordan. Meanwhile I saw Eleanor left her seat and hugging Stella.

" Hello, Stella? How are you? " she asked Stella who was still in the shock of the hug, they just have shared awhile ago.

" Ummm, hi. Do you remember me? " Stella asked.

" Of course I do. How can I forget a sweet soul like you!?" She asked and this time Stella hugged her tightly.

" Aww, Sweet of you." Stella said.

" Thanks, beautiful girl." She just caressed Stella's cheek. Stella smiled widely.

" I think it's you. Beauty Queen. " she giggled. Actually, I agree with her. She is indeed.

" OK, girls come here and have a seat you can talk once this meeting ends. But for now we need to focus on our meeting." Suddenly Diana said.

They both smiled and sat down. I wasn't able to concentrate on my meeting, her presence was disturbing me a lot. Uhhh....
What's happening with me!!!! I tried to calm myself. I saw her and Stella talking in a lower tone and smiling about something.

" So, what do you think about this deal, Mr. Anderson? " Sophia asked suddenly and I came back to reality.

" Umm, hmm.... What do you think, Mr. Hardy?" I asked my lawyer.

" It's quite profitable deal, sir but need a guarantee here. What if they lose to pay later? It isn't sure before Ms. Stewart's Album comes out. What if it face great lose and they failed to pay our share?" He asked. Well, we all know here it is not going to be happened. Her album never going to fall into lose.

I saw the team management was looking at him very disappointedly. They were in shock at first. Well, they are not that bankrupt that they will beg for this deal. I know Veronica has made mess for them. If they get this deal, they can use that time to handle situations. They will have enough time to clear out this situation easily.

I was about to say yes to the management but then she spoke out.

" Mr. Hardy, make me the Guarantee. I guarantee you that we will pay you back. Feel free to sue me if we failed." She said make everyone surprised.

" Ellie, what are you saying? We can handle it. No need to be a guarantee. " Liana slightly scolded her.

" It's OK, Lia. No worries. We will pay them back in time. So, chill." She said and turned to my lawyer, " Mr. Hardy, make me the guarantee. I will take the responsibility if we failed. " she said and meanwhile I saw Stella was shooting fire on me with her eyes. Oh, shot!!! I need to do something before she turns into volcano herself.

" Well, you don't need to be the Guarantee, Ms. Stewart." I said.

" It's OK, Mr. Anderson, I take the responsibility. Don't worry, your money is safe and you will get it back in time. " she said smilingly.

" Well, we don't need to do it. It's OK. I am OK with it." I tried to explain her.

" No, I am not OK with it. I want to make it clear. I don't want people point fingers at us. We already are in mess you know. We are struggling to come out of it. So, no more problems. If you don't mind, I myself want to be the guarantee. It will make both if us feel secure. It's the best option for us." She said calmly.

" And Mr. Hardy I am too a student of Law. I don't know from where you get it that you need a guarantee when we said that we are putting our papers as mortgage? Well, still if you have any other questions you can put forward now, we won't be accepting any of these later." She said.

Wow!!! She is a lawyer too. Beauty with beauty brain!!! I smiled and nodded at her then looked at Mr. Hardy, I felt I could fire him now. But he is trusted, so I can't.

Now I get it why they don't have any lawyer with them. She herself is the one. Stella was right Veronica has nothing to be compared with her.

I never thought she continued her study with her carrier. It must be hard for her. But still she did it. Wow, this girl is something. She is different. Definitely different.

There is no denying that she is creating weird feelings inside me. I hated her always. But now I am feeling something else. I wasn't understanding what is this. But little did I knew I can't deny my feelings. I can't stop my feelings, there is no denying she is the first.