Not Good

Eleanor's POV

" No, mom. I need to reach studio as fast as it possible." I said and kissed her cheeks then ran out of the house shouting 'Goodbye'.

I am eager to know what Jordan is going to tell me. I am just feeling to reach there as soon as it possible. Cause, yeah I am curious woman. It is killing me inside.

What happen was, I was soundly sleeping in my room this morning. Today is my weekend. I was enjoying my sleep but as always someone has to spoil my sleep for a boring thing. This time it happened too. Suddenly my phone started ringing on my head, I almost jumped out of the bed.

I took the phone and it was Jordan. He is one of my production managers. I glared at the phone and then sighed. As I picked up the call, I heard his forever boring tone.

" Ellie? " he said without anything else.

" What is this, Jordan? Do you have short time memory loss problem?" I said.

" No, I guess I don't. " he said.

" Then nonsense, moron, idiot, why have you called me this morning?" I gritted.

" There is s surprise for you. " he said and my eyes immediately opened.

" What is it? Which surprise??" I asked eagerly.

" No, come to the Studio. You will get it by yourself. Come on, girl. Meet me in the studio." He said.

" I so badly want to kill you with my bare hand right now for spoiling my morning sleep on my weekend. " I said a a irritating voice. He chuckled.

" Yeah, I am safe then, No, Princess? " he said.

" Go and get rotten in the hell" I said and cut the call.

I slowly got down from bed. I took a shower and then put on my dress which was a bit casual. I came out of my house and started my car to my studio.

Well, Edwin is not in this state today. So, I can enjoy my ride very well. He never let me drive when he is here, because of the event last year. It wasn't a serious issue, but he made it huge. This twin of mine is crazy. I think more than crazy. His possessiveness make me feel like I could bang my head somewhere!!! But still I love my brother, I can't deny that he loves me more than anything in this world. So, I can compromise with his possessiveness.

I was thinking and I reach my studio. I perked my car and jumped out of it, then entered my studio. I saw whole my team were there sitting with a serious gesture on their face. Umm, did I do something wrong!!!

Ahhh, well, I did a little bit delay to record the last song, but I already have sent it to Marco. But it isn't a big deal, I usually do this. I work with so much passion at first when I take my contracts but by passing days, I become lazy and when only one song left then I become the laziest person ever.

But I do my work sincerely. I am attentive to my work and I want to give my best to my fans. I follow my mom's footsteps. I feel proud that I am her daughter.

For now, Ellie. Deal with this crazy, angry people. They are not in a good mood I think. Go, talk to them. You can do it. There is nothing that you haven't done before. You worked with them all those years, why are you hesitating now? Is there anything wrong?

" Well, hi guys." I said and sat one of the chairs beside Kennedy. I saw their gesture became more harden at once. "What happened guys?" I was scared now.

" Where were you from last night?" Marco asked.

"At my place, why?" I said.

" And what happened with your phone?" Liana asked.

" I switched it off." I said, " I needed rest." I said and sipped coffee.

" You should inform us, Ellie before you decide to leave our management. Don't we deserve to know that?? Not as your manager but as a friend and all those years herd working together, don't I deserve it?" Diana said and I chocked at once. What the rubbish are they talking!!!!!

" If you are not comfortable here, you should just inform us. We would definitely help you to get betterment here, we could help you to get best management too." Raul said.

" Guys, guys calm down. What are you talking about? " I said.
" Who the hell told you that I am leaving?? "

" You are not?!!!!" Jordan said.

" Is this your stupid surprise what made to spoil my morning sleep?" I gritted.

" But you are not leaving? " Kennedy said.

" I am just not understanding the matter, how come you all are thinking that I am leaving when I myself don't know it?" I said frustratedly.

" But, Ellie. Look this." Sophia gave me the Magazine where was one of my interview I have never attended.

" Well, you are my management, you should know it's fake. I never attended this" I said and looked at them weirdly.

" Then who did this?" Sandy asked and the studio's landline started to ring at the same time.

" Hello?" I said.

" Hello, Eleanor Stewart? " I heard a lady's voice.

" Speaking, who is this?" I asked.

" Well, well, you shouldn't forget me." She said and I got it at once who she is. My blood boiled at once and I came to know who did this nasty trick.

" Veronica Woodman? What do you want now?" I gritted.

" How was the surprise? " she asked.

" You are not going to get it straight in your head, no?" I asked.

" The AMA was mine last year, you stole it. " she shouted.

" Well, the announcer did a mistake. It was a mistake, Veronica. You are making unnecessary issues between us." I said.

" It was mine, you bitch you stole it from me." She said.

" Mind your language, we both know for whom the word suits between us. Hold on your tongue before I chop it." I said and cut the call.

Well, big mess she has created which I need to clear now. Can't make her destroy my new album's reputation. It is going to be released in 2 weeks. Before that I need to do it. We put hard work and afford on it. Can't make it failed.

" Well, didn't turn good, guys." I told to my management.