Hailey Christos

Steffan's POV

" You are the biggest fool of this era." I said the stupid who is suppose to be my friend.

" Yeah, I know." He admitted.

I was wrong he is the stupidest one.

" Boys. Here." I said Eleanor coming with coffee. I sat down.

" You, go talk with Tasha. She was hell worried and got a fever now, just because of you that happened. " Ellie glared at her twin.

I looked at him who was looking so tired. He took his coffee and went upstairs.

" Great, just great. What a brother I got!!!" Ellie said mockingly.

" Stupid one." I said.

" After all your friend, no?" Eleanor said.

" I am not that stupid, babe." I said.

" Not better than him." She said.

" Alright, I accept my defeat." I said.

" Why did he got this crazy suddenly?" I asked.

" Because of Hailey." She said.

" Who is Hailey?" I asked. I never heard about Hailey from Edwin.

" Not is, was." She said.

" What!??" I was confused.

" Hailey?! Hailey Christos was my cousin." Eleanor said and I can feel her eyes went teary.

" I am sorry, babe." I hugged her tightly. " I am really sorry."

" No, nothing like you need to say sorry." She said.

" Hailey Christos!? That means Alan's sister?" I asked.

" Yes, younger one." She said and tears were flowing down her cheeks. I wiped her tears and again tears fall down her cheeks but I hugged her tightly.

" Babe, you no need to continue." I said as she was about to cry again.

" No, Steffan let me." She said and I nodded.

" Hailey was Alan's younger sister and a cute girl. She was 3 years younger than Alan. Exactly Tasha's age. She was very cute. Fun loving bubbly girl. Edwin and Alan both loved her more than anything, even more than me. You know, they were protective brothers to her." Eleanor said.

" I can understand. I feel the same for Stella." I said.

" It was a summer vacation when all family members came to visit us. We were planning to go Miami. It was early in a morning everyone just woke up. Suddenly we heard a gunshot. I didn't know what got into me we ran out and saw Eddie and Alan was kneeling down the ground and Hailey was lying down the grass on their laps. She was struggling to breath. We ran to her. I could see the grass was covered with blood. In front of my eyes she was gone. We took her to the hospital but they said she is no more." Eleanor said and my heart clenched.

" Then my aunt and uncle and all of us were just broken. No one smiled for years losing her. You are seeing today's Edwin Stewart and Alan Christos as cold-blooded hell angry and arrogant guy!!! They have got a rough past. They weren't like this when they were young. They hide their pains in their chest and let the pain overwhelmed them but never ever let it come out. The pain in their chest made them like this. They made a wall around them." Eleanor said.

" I am sorry. But I never knew these all. But I have to say I am sorry. I never knew this side of Edwin, he never shared with me this." I said.

" It's ok Steffan." She said. " The situation was turned more worse when we found Tasha." Eleanor said.

" Why so?" I asked. She gave me her phone showing me a picture. Picture of a little girl. I realized it's Tasha.

" Tasha's childhood picture?" I asked. Eleanor smiled.

" It's Hailey." She said and I was shocked.

" What?!" I stared at the picture then Eleanor then again the picture. What is she saying!!!

" What are you saying, Eleanor?" I said.

" Yes, she is. Look." She showed me more pictures of her with family with her. I was shocked. I thought it's Tasha. They look so alike even the smile. For once I was thinking, can Tasha be Hailey!!! Can it be that she never died, it was always Hailey as Tasha?! But then I got it can't be cause she was gone in front of their eyes. I was so shocked and confused at the same time. How can they be so alike!?

" Steffan, that's the reason we got so shocked when we saw her for the first time. I thought she is our Hailey when Edwin told me she looks like Hailey. I thought she is not Tasha. She is Hailey." She said wiping her tears. Suddenly I got something.

" Tell me one thing, Edwin loved Hailey?" I asked.

" Yes, very much." She said.

" Does he love Tasha because she looks like Hailey!!! Was it always Hailey?! Doesn't Tasha mean anything to her?" I asked.

" You are talking about crush? No, Eddie loved her as a cousin and a sister. He loves Tasha just for herself, he wouldn't fall in love with his cousin anyways." She said.

" I thought he is still in love with Hailey." He said and I shook my head.

" No, he is not. He is in love with Tasha and he loves her a lot." She said.

" Yeah, I love you too." I said

" Yeah, I know." She answered.

" So much that it hurts whenever you cry. Please don't cry. She is in a better place. You know she won't like it if you cry." I said.

" I know." She said and I kissed her head.

" Can I ask you something?" I was hesitating.

" Anything." She said.

" How did this happen?! I mean did you guys got them or not?" I asked.

" There were some business rivals of Stewart and Christos. They actually wanted to kill Eddie and Alan. But that little fairy came between them and the bullets hit her. That's how our fairy girl left us." She cried. " We got them finished totally. You know when a broken soul rises up it burns the worlds. My uncle Nicholas Christos loved Hailey more than his life. When Hailey was gone he was the one who was hurt the most cause Hailey was his life. He loved his daughter so much that he didn't show any mercy to the killers. Just made them repay. Steffan call him crazy or call him mad but I am absolutely with him." She said and I nodded. May be I too would do it.

" I know baby. I know." I said.

" I miss her a lot." She whispered and I hugged her close to my heart. I can feel her pain.

" I can't forget her. She was so dear to us." She said and cried again. I let her cry out her pain.

I got suddenly Hailey Christos has a great effect on them still now and it will last forever. I sighed and hugged Eleanor.