Biggest Shock

Steffan's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of Stewarts Villa. I clutched my head and I was thinking about her only her. It's been 2 days since I have last seen her.

" Steffan!!!" I looked up and found Mrs. Stewart.

" Mrs. Stewart!!" I said and she sat beside me.

" Take this." She gave me a glass of water. I took it but kept staring at it.

" It's not for starting at. It's for drinking. Come on." She said and forced me to drink it. I was done I still kept staring at the glass. Then she took the glass from me and kept it aside.

" You know, Ellie is a strong girl, I think you are weaker than her. What happened to the Steffan I always knew!!! Where is he lost? I know nothing will happen to her. She is my daughter and she will fight with the situation and come back to me. She is not weak." She said and her eyes were wet but she pushed her tears away.

" Mrs. Stewart, I know the situation but I am feeling so weak inside, feeling like something is being pulling out of me. I don't know what to do but feeling so helpless. Like suddenly I am all blank inside. I feel I am nothing. I have never been this miserable." I confessed everything inside me.

" You are losing control over you. If you stay like this you will lose the normal thinking power of yours and will lose. This is the time when you have to stay calm not messed." Mrs. Stewart said.

" I can understand. I am sorry." I said.

" That's what I want you be strong. Cause, you are the eldest among them all." She showed the balcony Edwin was sitting on the corner on the floor, Alan was standing near the railing, Tasha and Bella was all silent sitting on the floor like lifeless thing. But where is Stella!! God!!!! Don't tell me she has got kidnapped too.

" Mrs. Stewart I will talk with them. But has Stella gone back home?" I asked.

" No, she was with them. But where is she now?" She asked herself.

" Ok, I will call her and talk with them." I said. I took out my phone and called Stella but it was showing busy. Who is she talking with this hour of night!?? I was wondering.

I called again and walked out of the Villa. I was passing the garden. Then I saw Stella walking alone and talking about  something with someone on phone.

" Yes, what!?? Are you mad!!!" She suddenly bursted angrily.

-----------------------------------

" Yeah, so?" She asked.

------------------------------------

" You have any common sense or not?" She gritted. " Haven't you thought about your family for once?" She said.

--------------------------------------

" Wait, what!!!! What!! What?!!" She said like she has seen a ghost.

---------------------------------------

" Where is she!!? How is she?!" She said and started to crying. Why is Stella crying now!? Who is she? " Ok, alright. I will tell Bro and Edwin. Are you sure?"

---------------------------------------

" Ok, take care, Flynn." She said and I was frozen. Flynn!!! From where he got Stella!?

What is happening here!? And if she knew this then why didn't she informed us!!! Why she had hidden it all these days?! Tasha needed to know everything that her family is alive. But all it turned into a big mess, now she is going to tell us!! Stella!! Why did you do it!! You knew it was hard for her to live like this knowing she has lost everything. You were close friend of her!! Why did you do it?! Why?! Just why?!