Mysterious Beauty

Eleanor's POV

I wanted to go for work outside like we use to do when we were kids. My dad used to send us various places to gain experience that we never think ourselves supreme and neglect other. Those experiences helps one to be patience and humble. It worked brilliantly on me. I was always like a princess but after I came down from the top to the bottom my view of life changed. I realized luxuries is not going to remain forever it's our humanity which is going to remain forever. Money is not constant in life. Only the pure love is constant in our life.

I argued with Eddie to let me go there. But he wasn't at all agreed with my plan but I had my own ways to make him agreed with me. And guess what!!! I won.

We went downstairs. I saw my parents were talking with someone. Maybe they had a guests. I thought and then mom dad called me and Edwin to meet their guest. We both entered the living room. We found two ladies sitting with my parents in living room.

I smilingly went to meet them and gestured Edwin to smile too but he rolled his eyes. I glared at him.

" Ellie, Eddie, this is Tasha Campbell. She will stay for some days with us." My mom said and I smilingly went to meet her. I shook her hand and then I felt I saw her somewhere. She is very familiar to me. But I couldn't remember where had I seen her. But it was our first meeting.

" Eleanor Stewart." I said.

" Tasha Campbell and who doesn't know you?" She said smilingly shaking my hand.

" You know me?" I was trying to find out if we have met before.

" Yes, my younger sister is crazy fan of yours." She said and I smiled. But yeah, we haven't met earlier. But she looks so familiar even her voice. I found her eyes were glossy but she pushed back her tears. What's wrong here!!!

" Edwin Stewart." Edwin extended his hand and he was looking at her weirdly like he was trying to find something.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Stewart." She said. Edwin just nodded.

My mom said Marie to show them their respective rooms. I to went after them till their room then I said good bye and went to see Edwin. I know he got it. I knocked the door.

" Yes come in, Ellie." This happens every time he comes to know it's me.

" Eddie, I want to ask you -" I was cut by Eddie only to get frozen at once.

" She looks like Hailey. Everything about her." Eddie said.

Shit!!! Yes, how can I forget this!!! She is exactly like Hailey. Her smile, her eyes, her face. Everything was Hailey's but just her name wasn't Hailey Christos her name was Tasha Campbell. I was shocked at once.

" Yeah, Eddie. Right. She is very similar with Hailey everything matches." I said. He just nodded.

" But this girl is mysterious." I said.

" How?" Eddie asked.

" You didn't noticed her eyes. They were like crying but she hold back her tears." I said.

" Ellie, she is Campbell heiress. You know Campbell are so proud of their selves. I admit that they are one of the most powerful Family in business world but they are too proud of that. I don't like them, I swear. I have seen and worked with them but the fact is I had never met this girl, Tasha. They never attended the parties like you. But I don't know, I don't like them." Eddie said.

" Eddie, don't judge people without knowing them for real and you don't know what kind of situation they are going through."  I said.

" I am Sorry. I already has done." Eddie said.

" Why are you so stupid!?" I asked.

" I don't know." He said and I glared at him but he just smirked.

" She looks too much similar to Hailey." I said remembering her face.

" Yeah, but that doesn't mean she is Hailey. Hailey has gone forever. She won't come back. But this girl Tasha has only the same physique of Hailey but otherwise she is nothing like her." Eddie said.

" But still she reminds me of Hailey." I said. " Ok, I will go now." I said.

" Wait." Eddie said.

" What happened!?" I asked.

" Here, Steffan told me to give you this." He said handing over a file to me.

" What is in it?" I asked.

" Just keep them somewhere safe place. It's important. Don't lose them." Eddie said.

" Ok, take rest and I will see you at dinner time." I said.

" I am going Germany tonight with Steffan, you and Stella be careful. Don't even try to roam around without securities. Am I clear, Ellie?" He asked and I smirked.

" Ellie!!" He said.

" Yes?!" I said.

" Don't make me lock you up in your room before I go." He said and I sticked out my tongue at him. He sighed.

" You are so stupid sometimes and annoying too." He said.

" Ok, I admit that." I said.

" Yeah, it's truth." He said. I chuckled. He sighed.

" Ok, I will go now." I said and got out of his room.

I was thinking about Tasha Campbell. She was different. Definitely different. I can clearly see that she is going through some of pain that she is unable to express. I sighed.

I went into my room and took a nap. I was not tired anyway but my mind was distraught. I was wondering why I am feeling that she is going through some horrible situation!!! I am going mad I think.

I was thinking about the situation and I don't know when I slept. When I woke up it was raining and I got up from the bed went near my window and it was raining heavily. I leaned on the glass. I was feeling cold. But it was amazing. It's raining!!! It unusual for NYC raining this time. I thought but still I just love rain.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I went to pick it and saw it was Steffan. I smiled and picked it up.

" Hey!!!" I said.

" Hey, love." He said, " How are you doing?" He asked.

" I am absolutely fine, how are you?" I asked him.

" I am fine too. By the way, have you gotten the file I gave Edwin to give you?" He asked.

" Yes, what is in it?" I asked.

" Our marriage certificate." He said. I was shocked then I understood he was joking. How stupid!!!

" Steffan!!!" I gritted.

" Yes, babe?!" He asked innocently.

" I hate you, Uhhhh, I hate you." I said. I was about to cut the call cause he was laughing from the opposite side.

" Bye." I said and was about to hung up.

" Hey, babe, babe, listen." He said.

" Yeah, what!!!" I asked.

" Going to Germany for 3 days take care." He said. " And no crazy acts you and Stella." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, bye then. See you in 3 days." I said. " I will miss you." I said.

" I will miss you more. I don't want to go but it's very important." He said.

" It's ok babe." I said.

" Bye then." I said.

" Yeah, bye." He said and hung up.

I went to the dinner table but found Tasha Campbell is not there.

" Mom, where is Tasha Campbell?" I asked my mom.

" She hasn't come yet, can you go and call her?" Mom asked.

" Sure mom." I said and went to call her.

I know something is wrong with this girl. She is definitely a mysterious Beauty. I said to myself.