Nice Shoot

Steffan's POV

" You are smart head Steffan find a way. They won't help you anyway." My dad said.

" I am so shocked this time, dad. They dare to start this nasty game with us!!!" I said.

" Don't act like Edwin. Stay calm and think." Said Mr. Stewart.

" Come on, dad. That was a mistake that time. Don't blame me for that." Edwin said to Mr. Stewart.

" I never expected that, Edwin. By the way, leave it. Past is past." Mr. Stewart said.

" Ethan, he was young then don't say like that, he tried his best. But things went out of control that time." My dad said.

" Alright, if you say so, Axel. That's why I am saying Steffan that take it easy and we will must find out his weakness sooner or later." Mr. Stewart said.

" Already got it." My uncle Zach entered the room with a file.

" Just check this, Bro." Uncle hand that file over to my dad. My dad checked it and gave it to Mr. Stewart.

" So this is his weakness?" Mr. Stewart said.

" What is that?" Edwin asked.

" Hidden Gun factory. I think this the source of his money. It must doesn't have any license. I am sure about that." My dad said.

" It's complicated, Bro. Look, they didn't say anything clearly about this." Uncle said.

" But we can say it doesn't have any license, if it did then why is he hiding!!!" My dad said.

" Maybe he wants to hide this source of his money from someone or the world." Edwin Suddenly said. I can't but agree with Edwin. He is smart head. I know what he is trying to say.

" I agree with Edwin. It has a strong possibility." I said.

" Then we have nothing to do with it." My dad said and sighed.

" We have." Edwin said. " You know what am I going say right, Steffan?" He asked me.

" Let's seize the factory." I said. I knew Edwin was going to say this only.

" You boys are crazy. How will we do it!!! Have you any idea what you are saying!!!" Mr. Stewart said.

" Relax dad." Edwin said.

" Don't do anything stupid, Steffan." My dad too warned me.

" I am with the boys." My uncle Zach said. I told you, he is the coolest person I have ever met.

" I knew you will understand." I said him.

" Don't worry, this two guy has grown old. Lazy people." Uncle Zach said and got glare from them.

" Alright, go and get killed." My dad gritted.

" No, I don't want them go, Axel." My dad said.

" Why not?! Let them, Ethan. Let them handle it. They are smart enough that's what they thinks." My dad said.

" No, I don't want to die without having grandchildren and I don't want my daughter be a widow before her marriage." Mr. Stewart said.

It took 2 minutes for me to understand what he actually said. Firstly I was shocked then it chocked me and I just felt a bit awkward. I glared at Edwin. I wanted to talk with Mr. Stewart by myself about it later. We have just started. I wanted to make it very special. But everything messed. First the propose now this!!!

" Don't glare at me. You've got a crazy girl. She herself said to her dad. What am I supposed to do with that?" Edwin shrugged.

" God!!!! Why this girls are that crazy!!!!" I banged my head on the desk.