Cousin Destination

Eleanor's POV

" No, I hate you." I shouted at him and hung up.

" What happened now?!" My mom entered my room.

" He is eating my brain." I sighed.

" Why is that?!" Mom asked.

" I don't know. He is annoying these days." I said. I know still I love him with all my heart so his weird behaviors is not at all a problem. I sighed.

" Where are the girls, mom?" I asked.

" On the yard." Mom said.

" Let's go, mom." I pulled her with me.

" Why me?! You go." Mom said and pushed me out of my room.

" Come on, mom."I said.

" You go. I will go to my room and take rest." Mom said.

I went downstairs then walked towards the yard. I found all of them were there arguing on something. I stood there. I found Flynn sitting afar away from them. He was watching them.

" Hey!!" I said and sat beside him.

" Hey!! Congratulations!!!" He extended his hand. I sighed and shook his hand.

" What happened? You don't want to play with them?" I asked.

" No, actually I don't have any mood." He said.

" You don't have mood, Bro?! Or you want to watch someone all the time?" Tracy passed the comment while passing us. I hide my smile but Tracy got a glare from Flynn, but it didn't effect on her.

" You go play." I said to Flynn whose eyes were stuck on someone. Yeah, none but Stella. I smiled.

" No, I will just sit here. You go, join them. I will cheer for you." He smiled.

" Ellie, let him be there. Old man. Come on. Let him be cheer leader." I heard Stella saying glaring at Flynn. Flynn looked at her amusingly then looked away.

" Are you scared that you will lose?" Stella asked.

Flynn stared at her blankly. He didn't say anything. I can see Stella is getting irritated.

" What are you guys playing?" I asked.

" Ellie we are in basketball court then will definitely play basketball. Have you already shared half of your brain with your husband?" Eddie mocked.

" Hey!!! That was rude." Tasha glared at him.

" Let him. He is not any better. Is he?" I said.

" Let's go play." I said to Flynn.

We almost started then I heard a squeal. I turned to see my cousins Naomi, Natalie, Natasha, Noel, Liam and Luke. Suddenly the whole mob squad together?! I was shocked. They all ran to us.

" Ellie!!!!" I found Natasha and Noel ran to me and hugged me tightly. Rest of the squad ran to Edwin and Alan. I hugged them back.

" Hey!!" I told them.

" Suddenly, you guys?!" I asked.

" I hate you, Ellie. You got married without me?!" Noel said. I pulled his cheek.

" I didn't want to get married without you, Cap. But that stupid made me to marry him." I said.

" Where is he? Call him. I will see him. How mean!! How can he do this?" Noel said and I smiled. I ruffled his hair.

" You have grown tall." I said as he was looking taller than I have seen him 4 months back.

" Yeah, he has gone up." Natasha said.

" How are you, Fairy Princess?" I asked Natasha. She is the most innocent girl in our family.

" I am fine." She looked around and whispered in my ear, " You know I saw a beautiful butterfly yesterday blue and white color combination." She said. Natasha and her obsession with butterflies!!! I hope she gets someone in future who will cherish her every act.

" Oh, really? Have you taken a picture?" I asked. She smiled shyly.

" Nope, I forgot." I said.

" Alright ok. We will find out some later." I said.

" Really?!" She asked excitedly.

" Yeah, we will." I said.

" Ok then." She smiled.

We walked towards the others. I started to introduce them.

" This is Naomi my cousin." I showed Naomi and she waved at others. " Natalie, Natasha, Noel, This is Luke" I kissed his cheek. "This is Liam." I kissed his cheek too. They are cute. Suddenly, Tristan came ahead and pointed his cheek. I kissed him and he went back to Tracy and started to peek from there. This boy is so cute. My God!!! All smiled at this.

" Now, this is Tasha, This is Flynn, Stella, Bella, Tracy, Finn, This is Tristan." I picked him up in my arms. " Say hi to all baby." I said but he hugged me and buried his face on my neck. I smiled. What a shy boy!! Then he looked at everyone.

" Hi" he said and again hide his face.

" This baby is cute." Bella said. Tristan loved Bella's red hair. Now there are 3 more redhead around. He was a bit confused.

" Thea aaa 4 Bella." Tristan said. All laughed and he again hide his face on my neck.

" Babies!!!" Naomi said and she looked at her cousins Luke and Liam. She loves them most, she still thinks they are kids, when they are already grown up.

" By the way, Tasha I have been hearing about you for so long. Finally we meet, I must say I didn't heard wrong." Natalie said.

" Hey, Bella!!!" Natasha went to her. " You know you are beautiful." She said.

" You are more." Bella told to Natasha.

" By the way, I love your hairs." Tracy said to Natasha.

" Well, Redheads are leading now." Alan said.

" I can see." Edwin sighed.

" What an ironic thing it is, I am the only blonde here". I said.

" I have a partner." Tracy stood beside Stella. Both smiled wickedly. God knows what they were thinking.

" I don't have a partner." I said.

" You hurt my heart, babe. Who am I then?!" I heard his voice and turned then narrowed eyes at him.

He came ahead and gave each and every girl one rose. I was watching what he was doing.

" Well, roses for Beautiful sisters." He said. Then turned to me I crossed my arms around over my chest and raised one of my eyebrows.

" What!??" He looked at me. " Don't give me that face babe." He said. I didn't say anything.

" Close your eyes and extended your hands?" He said.

" Why?" I asked.

" You ask questions a lot." He said, " close your eyes."

" No." I said.

" Just close." He said and I closed my eyes. He put something on my hand as I opened my eyes I found a cauliflower. I was confused.

" What is this?" I asked him.

" A cauliflower." He answered.

" I too know that's a cauliflower. What is it doing here?" I asked.

" Alright, you are elder and very special. So, big one. Besides, look they will put that rose on vase a while later. But you can cook and eat it. So, best gift for you." He said and ran inside the house.

" Huh!!!" I needed a second to understand, " urrrghh, Steffan Anderson!!!!" I ran after him. You're gone today. So gone. I ran after him inside the house.