Her Territory

Steffan's POV

" Mom, please, please, please, tell Bro to let me go." Stella was whining around.

" You yourself go and tell him." Aunty said. I smirked and she came and sat beside me with an angry gesture crossing arms over her chest, looking the opposite direction of me.

" Oh! What a great weekend today, my son is not office working like a workaholic but at home sitting in front of me at home!!! What a lucky day, Eme!!!" My mom is always like this. But can't help it, moms are blessings in our life, like a precious gift from heaven gifted by God to a baby when they born for taking care of them every single time when they need her.

I smiled and walked to my mom and sat beside her, I kissed her cheeks and side hugged her.

" Son, you should take care of yourself too. At least think about yourself. It is not life. Just work work and work." Mom said and I just smiled at her.

" Mom, I am sorry. I will I promise. Don't worry. " I again hugged her, she kissed my forehead.

" OK, now tell me why is my little fairy crossed with you? What have you done? Again ignite her?" Mom glared at me before walking towards Stella.

" She is trying to get hurt again." I said and Stella just glared at me.

" What?" I asked.

" She is trying to attend the next concert of Eleanor Stewart. You know mom I hate this girl for making Stella a crazy." I said honestly.

" I am not crazy, Bro. " Stella crossed her arms over her chest and kept glaring at me. I just smiled.

" Yes, you are not but you are on your way to be one and you will be one very very soon." I sighed.

" I am not crazy." Stella shouted.

" OK, OK, you are not. " I surrender to her, or else she will start her drama.

" Steffan?" My mom called me suddenly.

" Yes, mom?" I answer.

" You are free today?" Mom asked.

" Kind of. Why, mom?" I asked mom.

" Go outside have fun and at least just go and stalk around. " my mom said.

" Oh, no mom. I am fine at home. Don't need to go anywhere. " I took the remote and started to Watching news. Suddenly, the TV was offed and I saw someone standing in front of the TV. I knew it was my mom. She is stubborn and hot-headed lady , I better get out of my house now. Or else it won't be good for me. She is damn dangerous even my dad is scared of her. What a lady!!!I just started climbed up to get ready.

" You know, you can join me. " I said Stella and she turned to me.

" No thanks. " she said and I smiled and went to my room.

Get some casual dress on and then came downstairs, I saw Stella was standing there.

" Where are you going? " I asked.

" For shopping. Care to join?" She said. This girl!!!

" OK, let's go. " I said and we went to the nearest shopping mall as I don't want people get gathered around us.

As we entered the mall Stella started to stalking around. I was also needed to follow her.

" Bro, let's get go and get waffle. " I smiled at her childish behavior.

" OK, let's. " I said and we found a stall in the mall. She took her waffle and I paid.

Suddenly, Stella started to run. I get surprised and then followed her, she was following a blonde girl and a guy with her. Who they can be!!!

I reached them and Stella at once reached the girl who was busy to choose her dresses and the guy with her was on phone. As he turned I immediately understood, she was Eleanor Stewart cause this guy is Edwin Stewart.

I saw Stella was quite happy with the girl. As she turned and I suddenly realized why it is not that easy to leave her territory that easily, she catches everyone with her heart.