That Was Horrible

Steffan's POV

I was totally shocked when I saw Veronica just was going to hit Eleanor. I thought they are just rival in professional way. But now it got me they are not just professionally involved, they is something more. Whatever I don't care. How dare she try to touch my girl!!!

I was so angry call me crazy call me mad but I don't want anyone in Veronica's place. She used to be a good friend of mine but she crossed the line this time. I controlled hard over my anger. I talked very politely with her but I didn't know she can stoop this low. She tried to break my relation with Eleanor by lying her. It was that Eleanor trusts me a lot. I am grateful for that.

But I need to do something with this Veronica. She has finished everything between us. I hold Eleanor's hand and walked to the room she was going to visit her friend.

But I was shocked when I saw it was the same room that Camilla asked me to go. I was wondering if they both know each other or Eleanor has forgotten the room number!!!

As we entered the room I heard Camilla saying, " Ellie, I forgot to tell you that Steffan is also coming."

What!!! They wanted to hide it from me!!! But why?!

Then I saw Danielle entering the room saying something about Conan. But what about him!!! Isn't he dead?!!! I was shocked hearing that he is still alive. I thought he was dead 5 years ago in an accident. But maybe I was wrong or what!!! Definitely I was wrong he is alive.

I was looking at Eleanor. She was looking at me with unreadable expression.

" We should tell everything to Steffan now, we can't hide it anymore." Eleanor said and I was shocked.

What is she going to say!!!

" I know." Camilla said.

" I thought we were best friends." I said to Camilla and Danielle.

" I know Steffan I am sorry. I feel guilty but as Veronica was also your friend that's why I couldn't tell you. If she knew she could cost my brother life." Camilla said.

What!!!??

" Are you willing me to believe you?" I asked her.

" Yeah, you should cause she tried to kill Conan in front of my eyes, even almost killed me too." Suddenly Eleanor said. I turned to her in horror.

" What!??? When?!" I was shocked.

" 5 yeas ago. She did the horrible thing." Eleanor said.

" I didn't get it. Come again from the start." I said.

They sighed visibly. I was waiting for my answer.

" Alright, let me do it, just remind me if I forget something. Her sins are too much to remember them all at a time is hard." Eleanor said. They nodded.

" It was 5 years ago, it was very early period of my career, I just started. A rising star. I was a crazy fan of Veronica like Stella is mine. Let me tell you the story now.

It was a rainy evening. Liana and Diana's 20th birthday. We were so excited. We planned to celebrate it in a place where we could be us. No one would know us. My dad didn't give me the permission but I somehow managed Eddie. We were very happy. I just wanted to enjoy as myself. We booked a restaurant just outside of New York. It was less populated area.

We reached there and ordered food then started to celebrate the birthday. But suddenly my attention drawn to the table afar away just the last corner and opposite side of me. I saw the couple was acting too much lovey dovey in public openly touching each other. I was shocked. I was too embarrassed that I unintentionally caught it. But then I got shocked once I saw the girl. It was my idol Veronica Woodman. I was like a thunderbolt hit me, I was all blank in a moment. I just couldn't think I felt betrayed. I was feeling broken. I used to think she is very innocent and decent girl. My mind was refusing to take the truth that she wasn't at all a decent girl. I was following a wrong person blindly. The party suddenly turned all useless and boring to me." Eleanor said and looked at others.

" Then?" I asked.

" Then I was curious about the guy. As Veronica bend down to took her phone which was on floor, I saw the man and I was shocked like an idiot. I saw it was Josh Damien." She said and I was shocked more.

" No way." I said.

Josh and Dora was so lovely couple. If Eleanor is saying she is saying the truth. But it's hard to believe it. I mean the couple you are watching for years the best loving couple suddenly you hard the man is cheating on his wife, can you believe that?!!!.

" Yes, it's truth. Then they were acting bitchy in public. I started to ignore the fact. I was enjoying the party. Suddenly I saw a man very angrily entered the restaurant. I was shocked when he reached Veronica's table and punched hard the guy with her, I mean Josh. He slapped Veronica hard across her face and she was on ground. Then he pulled Josh outside of the restaurant. Veronica was following him." Eleanor said.

" Who is that guy?" I asked.

" That guy was Conan Hunter. Camilla's brother you know him. He was one year senior than you guys. He was Veronica's boyfriend when she was fighting for a decent life but all she did was cheat on him. She was whoring around and that's why he was very angry when he came to know about this." Eleanor said.

" Hmm, then?" I asked.

" Then we finished the party. My friends left and I went to the parking lot and find out my car as I newly learned how to drive I was enjoying driving skill of mine. Then I suddenly found some shouting and noise. I was about to ignore it cause it was quite late and my dad could find out I wasn't at home. I was about to enter my car, suddenly Josh's PA came and asked my help to stop both fighting man. He told me to hold Josh and he would manage Conan. I thought to help Conan cause I was honestly feeling very bad for him. I pulled Josh away and his secretary pushed away Conan. I was handling Josh. Suddenly I heard a scream. It was Conan. That guy stabbed him. I was about to run to him to help him but before that the man pushed him in front of a car which was coming from the opposite side of Conan. He was already hurt and couldn't managed to help himself and the car hit him and the driver was Veronica. At that time Josh pushed me back my head hit the wall then the floor. I was blacked out. Before that I could press Eddie's number and he tracked me and here I am alive and Conan too. I was in Coma for 2 weeks and here Conan suffered for 5 years.

After that when I woke up, I met Camilla and then we filed a case against Veronica and Josh. But we failed when Dora Owen herself refused to take it. Veronica and Josh made her believe that they were just friends and I was the one who was over thinking. They said I was drunk. But my dad pulled a stunt and it remain inside and my career saved. I took a break of one year, joined college finished it. Then I joined University and started singing again. It was hard to handle studies and career but I decided to do it. I came back and be this Eleanor whom everyone knows today. I never let any guy reach me after that. I thought if Josh can cheat on Dora for that Veronica then why can't my boyfriend do that!!! I started to hate every man but my family and friends. They tried to reach me I shut them down and kicked out of my life. I lost my trust in relationship until I met you. That's why I told you when you confessed that don't break my trust. Cause, my trust is my heart. You break one another will be broken automatically." Ellie said.

I was shocked. I was feeling guilty I had a wrong idea about her in the past. I never knew her life her struggling but I judged her. I feel very guilty right now. I shouldn't do it.

" Then Ellie got higher higher and higher. Seeing that that bitch was terribly jealous. She tried to hurt her a lot but never was succeeded." Camilla said

" I never knew you guys know each other." I said.

" Yeah, long back since 5 years." Danielle said.

" Well, tell me what happened with Conan's business and his properties!!! I heard he got into bankrupt. Is that true?" I asked.

" No, he didn't. I hand it over to Danielle's husband to take care of it. It was a drama I created. Just for saving Conan's business from that witch." Camilla said. Now I understand why suddenly Camilla stopped talking or seeing Veronica. I mean who wouldn't!!!!!

" Is Conan fine now?" I asked.

" Yeah, doctor said he needs some rest. He will be fine in one month." Camilla said. I was all quiet like my brain was processing things.

" Well, say something, Steffan?" Eleanor said.

" It was horrible." All I could tell them. They nodded in agreement.