Natalie's Test For Steffan

Steffan's POV

" Too much leave me." She said and I just smiled sweetly at her.

" Why are you so cute?" I said and leaned over her but she moved back.

" Don't even think about it. You are stupid." She said annoyingly.

" Alright, I know that. You told 1000 of times in 2 days." I said.

" Should I record it and keep repeating it in your ear?!" She said. She again tried to freed herself.

" I won't mind as long as it's your voice." I smirked.

" You are a .... Urrrghh."she said and looked away. I kissed her head and she again turned towards me.

" I am sorry." I said at last and sighed.

" Yeah, sorry!!" She mocked me.

" Alright, babe. What will I do to gain your sorry?" I asked.

" Don't talk with me." She said.

" Accept that." I said.

" Don't touch me." She said.

" Accept that." I said.

" Urrrghh." She said.

" Ellie!!" Suddenly I heard someone calling.

" Leave me, Steffan. Natalie is coming." She said but I shook my head stubbornly.

" Please, leave me." She said.

" Why should I?" I asked.

" What will she think?" She said.

" What will she think?! Well they know." I said.

" Know what?" She asked.

" Know that we are married couple." I said.

" I hate you. Leave me." She said again.

" Don't they know they should give some privacy to the newly married couple?" I asked a bit loud and she covered my mouth.

" Ellie!!!" Natalie called. Eleanor looked at me.

" I will let you go if you give me a kiss." I smirked.

" No way. Move." She said.

" Ok, let her see then." I hugged her closely.

" Steffan, urrrghh..." She said and tiptoed then pecked me. She moved back and I smiled. I kissed her forehead and let her go. She opened the door and went out. I found myself smiling like an idiot.

I went out after a while found all of them in living room talking with each other. I joined them and kept stealing glaces to her. Once our eyes met and I winked at her. She glared at me hard. I just smiled. She is cute.

" Ahem!!!" Suddenly I heard someone cleared her throat. I found it Naomi.

" So, Mr. Anderson. You didn't say anything?! Is he always this calm Ellie?" She asked.

" Calm?! Yes a bit. But not indeed all the time." Eleanor said.

" Oh, really?!" She asked.

" Hi, Naomi." I said and smiled.

" Well, Hi." She said.

" I am not always calm. But I don't know what to talk with you guys. I have no experience having cousins. It was always like me and Stella. We are cousins but we treat each other like brother and sister. So, no I don't have any experience with having a minion clan at my home." I said.