Confession

Steffan's POV

" What are you two doing here? Don't you have works?" I asked Danielle and Camilla.

" Currently doing the most important one." They said.

" And that is?" I asked.

" Observing our friend who became a love sick puppy." Camilla said and I glared at her.

" Oh, don't look at me like this. Isn't that true?" She said.

" Go back and do your work, let me do mine." I said looking at my phone.

" Ohh!!! Come on, Steffan. It's only us. No need to hide. You are telling us not your Sweetheart." Danielle winked at me. I sighed.

" Why do I have to have crazy friends like these two?!" I mumbled.

" Well, I heard that." Camilla said.

" You wanna know the reason? Well, you are also crazy like us, that's why as simple as that." Danielle said.

" Excuse me, I am not at all crazy like you two." I protested.

" Oh!!!Hi, Eleanor." Camilla said looking at the door and I immediately looked up at the door and found no one. But heard their laughter. I glared at both.

" Look, that much crazy you are." Danielle said.

" Very funny, hahaha." I mocked.

" No not funny actually, it's so cute." Camilla said. I looked at her totally pissed off.

" Are you two done!?" I asked.

" Now go back." I said.

" Not at all before you confess." They said unison.

" Confess what?" I said .

" Oh, please!!! Don't act like you are so naive." Danielle said.

" That crazy to hear that?" I asked.

" Why not?! It's about our best friend, why won't we?" Camilla said.

" You guys won't leave before I tell that, will you?" I said.

" No!!!" They nodded no and said that unison, I sighed deeply. I stood up from my chair and stood in front of the glass wall left side of me. I looked at the busy NYC and sighed big time.

" I don't know when but yeah I have already fallen for her. There is no way for me to come back now. I know I didn't like her at first but these days make me realize Stella was right about her all that time. I was the biggest fool and thought just crazy things." I said.

" I don't know how to tell her that cause there must be thousands of people who are already crazy for her trying to reach her. Why will she accept me? She might have someone. But never told anyone. According to Edwin she doesn't. Still I don't know if she has someone now." I said though it cleaned my heart thinking about her to be with someone else.

" I tried a lot not to fall for her but it's like it was meant to be happened. Like I was only waiting for her. Never gave a damn about people around me. Never looked at those girls going crazy but damn me, I couldn't get it when I had fallen for her. I don't know. I don't have any clue how but it happened." I said.

" I don't want to force her to love me. I don't want to do it. But at a same time I don't want to let her go. I can't even think her being with someone else. It makes me crazy." I said.

" But the only problem is she may not believe me. Cause, there is a lot of people who are out their to fulfill their lust only. Though I want to crash them badly but the problem is she can count me in them which I don't want in even my wildest nightmare." I said slowly.