Pathetic Situation

Eleanor's POV

" How are they?" Edwin asked me.

" How are who!!!" I asked him back.

" Well, Andersons. Weren't you meeting them today?" He sat across me while I was working on my new lyrics.

" Yes, I was. They are nice people, why?" I asked removing the glasses from my eyes.

Well, yes I was nerd before, if I forgot to say but I got an eye surgery now a bit fine but still sometimes need to use my glasses. Most of the time I wear lenses as doctor suggested me to do so. It will be fine around one year.

But I am not ashamed of being a nerd, I don't care. I don't like to fake myself. My fans know everything about me. I don't like put on make up often. I try to avoid it. I don't want to make my face a cake. I am OK with what actually I am.

The fact is people love me for the real me not for the fake me. So, I don't want to present myself as a fake Barbie. I hate cheating on people especially to fans.

" I am asking cause I want to know why was my sister there." He asked stubbornly.

" Well, Stella asked me to have lunch with them. I couldn't say no to that little girl breaking her heart." I said.

" Hmm, you should inform me, Ellie. You know, I can't make one more mistake that lead me lose you." He said truthfully. I know my brother. Actually he loves me more than anything else. I love him the same.

" Really, Edwin Stewart is feeling weak?! He is scared??! Am I dreaming?! God!!!" I acted a bit to piss him of. He made a irritating face.

" Jesus!!! Ellie you are such a Drama Queen. Urrrghh!!!" He said. I smiled inwardly.

" Oh, Eddie boy is scared!!!" I was teasing him.

" You won't change." He stood up and was about to leave, I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

" Love you twin" I said patting his shoulder after breaking the hug.

" Nah!!! I don't love you." He smirked.

I threw pillows toward him. He hold it and smiled widely. I stick my tongue out.

" And I know why you were interested." He winked.

" What is your stupid reason like always, Eddie?" I asked.

" Steffan. " he said the name I was frozen for a moment. What!!! What's wrong with him!!!

" Steffan?! Now what's with him?" I asked in a pissed tone.

" Well don't you find him hot, dashing, handsome and what was the words she said!!! Well, leave it don't you find him what I just said like other girls?" He asked.

" Well, are you girl?" I winked. "Who is that she who informed you these things about Steffan?" I asked looking at the lyrics, it was seeming too plain and simple. I wanted something to make it more beautiful and just perfect. I suddenly found a way and rearranged some words and smiled in satisfaction. It seems better just need to tune it.

I turned to Edwin. He was smirking.

" Tell me, Eddie." I said.

" Well, Ellie you better know if I am a girl or not, cause we are twin. " now he winked. " None but Sophia can praise someone using this much colorful words, you know I forgot almost all the words she used just remember this much." He sighed.

Well, Sophia and Edwin are very close friends. Sometimes they fight like hell, they promise they will never ever see one another's face. But it didn't work till now. I sighed. This two are crazy.