Telling The Truth

Eleanor's POV

" Where do you think you are going?" Paul asked me.

" Home, can't continue recording today. Going bye, have some important work." I said and ran out of the studio. I got in my car and started to drive towards our house.

So, it was Edwin who called me this morning saying that he wants my help and he wants me to explain Tasha about Hailey before Alan reached at home and seeing her do something which she will not take positively. I understand what he was trying to say but why can't people understand it's hard for me to explain. It hard very hard. It hurts to the end. I sighed. My phone rang. I saw it's Steffan. I stopped the car roadside and took his call.

(P.S: Talking on phone during driving causes many of accidents every day. Besides, driving with full speed. Yeah, I too agree that speed is fun but excess of everything is bad. Stay in limit stay safe)

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Babe. Where are you now?" He asked.

" Going home, Steffan. Alan is coming. I need to explain things to Tasha before he reaches. You know he can get shock seeing her for the first time." I said.

" Ok, but don't pressure her for anything. If she doesn't want to face this situation." He said.

" No, I will not." I said.

" When will Alan reach?" He asked.

" In 3 hours." I said.

" Ok, go home and talk to Tasha." He said.

" Alright, Bye." I said.

" Bye, babe. Don't cry I know you are about to cry." He said softly. I smiled with wet eyes.

" Ok, I will not cry." I said and smiled again.

" That's like my girl." He said and I laughed.

" Yeah, I am." I said.

" Now, go, babe." He said.

I hung up the phone and started for home. God!!!! Please, help me. Please, please. I was praying with all my my heart.

I reached home and parked my car. I entered my home and I found mom watching some news on TV. I sat for a while with her to calm my nerves down.

" Mom, have you seen, Tasha?" I asked.

" She?! She was here a while ago. Then went to her room. Maybe she is there." Mom said and I nodded.

" Mom, have you taken your medicine?" I asked.

" Yes, I did." Mom said.

" Good." I kissed her cheeks.

" Mom, umm. I wanted to ask something from you." I said.

" Yeah, sure." Mom said and turned to me.

" Mom, I want to tell everything about Hailey to Tasha. You know Alan can get shock seeing her. I don't know how will he react. If we don't tell and aware her earlier she can take him wrong. What do you say?! Should I?" I asked. She was silent for a moment. I know she again reminded about her and yeah, Hailey was a part of our life. She was such an innocent soul no one can forget her. Me?! Definitely not. Then she turned towards me. She smiled but eyes were holding such pains.

" Yeah, I know it will be hard but we have to. We have to do it." She said. " Today or tomorrow. She has to know the truth." Mom said.

" Yeah, mom. I know that. But I don't think I have enough courage to do it." I said.

" You have, Ellie. Just go and do it." She said.

" You think I can do it?" I asked.

" Definitely yes." Mom said.

" Wish me good luck and give me a kiss?" I pointed my forehead and asked to my mom. She smiled and pecked my forehead. Then I hugged her tightly.

" Going. Pray for me that I can do it." I said.

" You can. Go." She said and I went upstairs.

I walked to Tasha's room and knocked on the door but she didn't reply. I knocked again but still she didn't reply. I was scared. Is she ok?! I was thinking. I entered her room and was wondering where she is.

" Tasha!!! Tasha!!!" I called her out. I ran to the balcony and searched the washroom. But she wasn't there.

" Tasha, Tasha!!!" I was wondering where this girl is!!! I called her again.

" What happened!!!!Who is dying, Ellie!!!!" She answered from the garden.

I sighed. What's with her now?! Suddenly mood swings!!? I went downstairs and reached garden. I saw her sitting with a irritating face.

" What happened with you? You are sitting here alone?" I asked sitting beside him.

" Who will come and waste time on me, Ellie?" She said in a sad tone.

" Now what happened with you? Why suddenly mood swings?" I asked.

" I am pregnant. This why mood swings." She said mockingly. I laughed out loud. She glared at me. I stopped.

" Oh, my Goodness!!! Really?! Am I going to be an aunt?" I asked. " I want a cute niece."

" Go to hell. Don't irritate me. I am already pissed off." She said.

" Now what happened?! Why are you irritated!?? What has that stupid said?" I asked.

" He called me chopstick." Tasha said and I sighed. Eddie!!!! Moron, Stupid, idiot!!!! I shook my head.

" Why suddenly he called you a chopstick?" I asked.

" Because, I called him Winne The Poo." She said.

" What?! He hates that character." I sighed. " Why suddenly Winne The Poo?"

" I love teddies so called him that but he refuse my words and we fought." She said.

" God!!! Are you both babies?!" I asked.

" No, I am fine. He is boring. He doesn't like Winne The Poo!!! What kind of person he is!!!" She said.

" I don't know." I said. " Idiot kind of person that's clear." I mumbled.

" What happened, Ellie?! Suddenly, you came to me this time? But you told last night that you have a hectic day today?" She asked me. I took a deep breath. It's time Ellie. Best of luck. I told myself. I looked at Tasha she was looking at me curiously.

" Yeah, I had but I left studio cause I have some important things to do at home." I said.

" Oh, can I help you then?" She asked.

" No, Tasha. You no need to help me. You just sit here and I will tell you something." I said and she nodded.

" Do you remember, that day Edwin went out of house hearing about your family?!" I asked.

" Yeah, he drove crazily almost gave me an heart attack." She said and sighed.

" You remember, he talked about Hailey our cousin?" I asked.

" Yes, what's with her?" She asked curiously.

" Hailey is no more Tasha and she was also shot." I said and found her frozen and tears were falling down to her cheeks.

Time to tell her the truth. I told myself.