Bite pt 1

Alec just outside the Accords Hall. There was suddenly an attack of downworlders that you suspected was because of Clary's brother's order. Everyone was confused how they were able to breach the protection around the city. Every shadowhunter, of ages 15 and up, were required to fight back. The only problem was, not all are informed of each other's loyalties and blood and betrayals prevail in this battle.

The noise of metal to metal, metal to flesh and metal against ground surround the city, even the cries of pain and agony. You were absorbed in fighting when Izzy called out to you asking if you saw where Alec went. You frowned at her question, breathing hard. "No, I don't know, Isabelle. Why?" Slight panic can be heard from your voice as you stabbed your sword at the chest of another shadowhunter with a heavy heart.

"I-I'm sure he'll be okay!" You shouted at her when the noise grew louder and when she didn't respond to your question, clearly sensing her worry.

You fought at your greatest strength and tried not to fall deep into your thoughts about the whereabouts and condition of your loved ones. Your breaths grew rapid as you slashed at the last demon at your way. You were about to help Isabelle when she held her hand at your direction and shouted "Go, find Alec! I'll be fine!" "Izzy, w-wha-" stumbling in words trying to reason out with her. "He's strong! He can handle himself! And most of all I can't leave you here!" She gave you a sharp glare, supposing it was because you underestimated her strength.

"Would you stop being so stubborn?!" She shouted louder than before. "Isab–" "I can't lose another brother! You're the only one here tonight that I can entrust with him..Please, Y/N!" She turned, frustrated and looked at you. Her eyes red and pleading. You saw another of your kind about to lash at Izzy from behind and thinking that there was no enough time to warn her so you hurriedly pulled Isabelle close to your side, aimed and then threw a blade at the neck of the shadowhunter which then sunk into his skin.

You turned to look at her and said "Fine. I'll find Alec. Just don't get yourself killed." She then flashed a cocky smile "No worries, my brother will still have a gorgeous sister to return to." She said and ran.

You sighed and started to wander around the city and into the forest. Calling out Alec's name from time to time hoping he would hear your voice, only to be answered by the emptiness of his voice in the forest. As the night went on, you still have no idea where your boyfriend is and you're getting more and more desperate. You call out his name louder as you pace through the forest when someone appeared out of nowhere in front of you. You took a big agile step away "Hello, deary." he said breathily with smile so grim.

You wield your sword at your side and stared at him coldly and warily. "What do you want?" raising your chin proudly as what a proper shadowhunter should be.

But ironically, in a hitch of a breath you were suddenly pinned down to the ground as the man changed his form into a werewolf. He's near enough that you can feel his breath. "So what now, Shadowhunter?" eyeing you. "Thought your kind was strong?" he asked mockingly and slightly laughed a deep one. Your face tensed and scrunched up of disgust, mustering enough strength to not let him see that he is winning.

Thinking of other ways to escape him, you thought of the other weapons you had hidden on your body and clothes. But your thoughts flew the other way. Recalling your late father... when he had given you his favorite silver dagger... !!! "That's it!" you thought. You remembered the silver dagger that you always carry with you - the dagger given to you by your father! You wasted no time and tried to wriggle your body as much as you could to create enough distraction to feel the silver dagger at the side pocket near your hips.

As if to stop you from moving too much, he opened his jaw and leaned in more to your frame, slowly with a deathly glare and a silent throaty growl. You stopped moving and closed your eyes waiting for the sharp pain of teeth about to pierce into your body while still attempting for the dagger. But it has been a few seconds since and you felt nothing. He laughed wholeheartedly and seemed very entertained with you. A soft huff escaped your lips when you finally felt the dagger on your hands. With him still laughing and distracted, you took it as a chance to get the dagger off of your hips and into the werewolf's neck.

His eyes grew wide as he slowly changed into his more vulnerable form - human. The dagger in his skin producing a sizzling sound, almost like frying. His body slid down from yours and into the earthy ground of the forest.

Retrieving your father's dagger and your seraph blade, you stood up quite far from him, looking at the werewolf. As you were about to run and continue to look for Alec, a scream was heard in a not so distant place where you stood - it was from a woman who has slowly stepped into the moonlight near you. She grieved for the dead body of the werewolf you had killed. You watched coldly. She cried. She screamed. And then decided that this is not your business anymore, you slowly stepped back. After a few steps your boot snapped some twigs.

The woman abruptly raised her head to your direction, apparently unaware of your presence until now. She slowly stood up and pointed her fingers at you fuming. "You..." she said, her breaths deeper and louder.

You looked at your back and you can see the end of the forest with two human figures together just outside a manor of some shadowhunter. You squinted your eyes to be able to recognize the two."Alec.." you whispered as you spot Alec's face. Some dirt and some gash on his face and arms but nevertheless, he was okay. He was okay.

"You did this to him!! You're going to pay!!" Your head snapped back to the woman earlier and she is now running to you changing to her werewolf form. You cursed on your breath and started to run towards Alec's direction. "Alec! ALEC!!!" You knew it'd only be seconds before this werewolf could catch up onto your running so you desperately called out to him. "ALEC!!!" You saw him look to your direction only a few moments. His face filled with panic and worry and started running up to you but before he knew that you were running for your life, the werewolf slammed its body onto yours and bit the back of your neck. You screamed in pain flailing around. She had bitten harder and struck a nerve on that part and the dirt was the last thing you saw before everything blacked out.