IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

I couldn't wait to sit down even if it's been in a bar but maaan this mission was exausting.

'Hey Jace  where did Alec go?' He looked around 'Umm I think he's waiting for someone.' I leaned back in my seat 'Oh okay!.' And then Alec showed up a beautiful girl by his side and instantly me and Jace looked her up and down 'Guys this is Becka.' She waved and we returned the gesture God why is she need to be this gorgeous.She sat down across from me 

'Jace would you help me to go and get drinks.'Jace  nodded and they walked away leaving me here in a awkward position.'So what's your name.' She asked and I smiled politely "Umm it's Y/N.' She smiled back and the things get at the same spot as before so I looked back were Alec was and the suddenly she cleared her throat 'Sooo Y/N are you have a thing for Alec or what?' I looked at her surpriesed 'Umm what?..Pff No.' She smiled.'Well that's good because obviously it would be dissapointing for you.'I looked at her confused but still aware of what she's been saying..'I mean look at you ,you can't have him you're not even his type,I am.' I wanted to stand up for myself but just for my bad luck they returned and I kept my mouth shut swallowing my emotions and trying to hold back tears ,on the other side she looked so nice when actually she was a devil itself. I stood up from my seat 'I'm gonna go back to the institute.'Alec looked at me 'Are you okay?' And Jace stood next to me 'Y/N are you okay?' I looked at Becka and she had a evil smile on her face but they didn't notice.'Umm yeah ,yeah I'm just tired.' Alec just nodded but Jace took my hand 'Do you want me to come with you.' I shaked my head..'No ,no stay ,have some fun.' He nodded and hugged me 'Text me when you get back.' I nodded not even looking at Alec but he was busy anyway 'I will.' and with that I left with stupid insecurity all over again. Tonight we were on a mission against some demon and Alec was leading us but afterall that happened I didn't truly paid attention I just wanted to get over this as soon as possible ,so when I saw a demon I instantly run toward him hearing Alec yelling 'No Y/N don't.' But it was already to late I was so close to the demon and killed him.Then Alec run to me 'What the hell you were thinking?' i looked at him annoyed 'Not now Lightwood' I wanted to walk away but he stopped me.'What's wrong with you,you're acting strange?' 'Nothing's wrong now would you leave me.' He came closer to me 'No Y/N I'm not letting you go until I found out.' By now I was pissed 'You wanna know what's wrong, fine I'll tell you.You are what's wrong.I have feelings for you but I never had a stupid courage to tell you,God  Alec she was right I'm not even you're type.' He looked at me instantly 'Who's she?' I realized what I said 'You know what forget it.'I tried to walk again but he grabbed me..'Who was right?" I let out a sigh 'Becka ,she was right about everything she said.' He came closer and pulled me toward him.'Screw what she thinks ,the right truth is that I like you..Like I really ,really like you hell I even love you.' I looked around and shaked my head 'No you don't.' he put a hand on my cheek so I could look at him 'Yes I do,and I won't let anyone to talk bad about you.'I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch nodding my head 'I love you too.' He then kissed me and the stupid insecurity dissapeared forever.