shave now

"Shave. Now," you said with a tone which made Alec's eyes turn to you in surprise. "Please?"

He raised an eyebrow and sat up straighter on the couch, turning away so he wasn't facing you as he re-positioned himself where he sat. Then he pulled you closer to him again and pressed his lips to the top of your head. "Why?"

Having his arms around you felt warm and amazing and lovely and even had you at a loss for words, seeing as you were so focused on his arms and not on his question. He poked your cheek and met your gaze with a questioning look, mentally asking you the same question over and over again.

"You said something?" You asked confusedly and scooted closer to him. "I was too focused on you, sorry." Your lips parted slightly as you looked up at the shadowhunter next to you. God, he was beautiful.

He smirked; "Yes, I'm wondering why you so suddenly want me to shave?"

You heard his question but was still slightly distracted by him and his godlike features. So you sat up, turning your body towards his and then connected your lips with his. You could feel his smirk as you kissed him, playing with his using one of your hands.

"I just don't like the way other girls and boys look at you. You're way too hot, okay? Tone it down a little, or someone might steal you," you said with a small smile as you pulled away from him. Your eyes were still shut as you spoke, but you opened them rather quickly and were then met by his brown eyes and a teasing smile.

"You're cute when you're jealous."