PURE MAGIK PT3

I sit down on the floor of the training room. "I don't want to train anymore" I state, laying down. Jace sighs and rolls his eyes, "Theo!" he calls out. As the other shadowhunter enters the room, I roll around and bury my face on my folded arms. "I want Alec." Theo approaches me and pulls up my hair in order to see my face "don't be a crying baby, he is coming back tomorrow" he says.

I am getting tired of people acting as if I was just a clingy girlfriend. They don't understand that there is an actual hole in my heart, a piece of me is missing whenever Alexander is far away. It's bad when he is out on a mission and I am sitting at home waiting it out, but his trips to Idris are the worst. He is across the ocean, behind a magical wall that I can't enter, and he always leaves for a week or two. There was that one time when he had to stay longer, I just felt like dying. I was so eager for him to come home, I was actually devastated when he called to postpone his return. As if he had died. It feels as if he is dead, whenever he is away from me. I feel empty, alone, scared, and abandoned. I am mad at the world, we were torn apart. The world is taking him away from me. I am a child who's favorite toy has been stolen.

"Get up from that floor, there's a million people walking in there with shoes they stepped on pee with. You're probably laying on dog's pee" Jace makes fun of me, stretching his body to prevent cramps.

"I don't care, I like dogs" I whine.

"I'm giving up. Alec better be back on time otherwise I'm chopping your tongue off" the blond warns.

"I don't think threatening a mad witch, or whatever it is that she is, is a safe path to go down. She could turn you into a tree" Theo defends me.

"And dogs would pee on you!" I add.

"Get dressed, we're going out" Isabelle states, entering the bedroom. I shake my head no, burying my face in Alec's shirt. She opens the closet doors and searches for my clothes. "This will do" she says as she throws a little black dress towards me. "Come on, lets fix your hair."

I stand still as Isabelle does my makeup. "You know I can do it, right?" I speak, rolling my eyes. "You might want to strop doing that if you don't want me to stab your eyeballs with the mascara wand" she warns. I groan, inspecting the dress once again. I bought this dress for Alec's and I first anniversary. It was short. Really short. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me during diner, and he almost tore it apart once we got home, eager to take it off of me. I smile at the memory.

"Girls, you ready?" Jace calls out.

"One more minute" Isabelle responds.

"What takes you so long, just put a dress on and lets go!" Theo says, throwing himself on the bed. "There's no need to renovate your face, we'll be in the dark anyway."

"Where do you think you're going?" a voice speaks from behind me.

"Alec!" I scream, running to him. "You're back early!"

"Wanted to surprise you, so much for missing me uh?" he teases. "That's my favorite dress of yours. I like it much better on the floor of our bedroom though" he whispers.

I turn around, ready to face Isabelle. "They're gone" Alec states, "come on, I missed you." He says, taking my hand and leading me back inside.

"How was Idris?" I ask, removing my shoes. There must be a spell to make heels comfortable, how come I never thought of that.

"Same as usual, lots of talking, lots of ass-kissing, lots of missing you."

"And lots of girls throwing themselves at you" I pout.

"Don't be like that, I know you feel what I feel when we're apart."

As he reaches for me, circling his arms around my body, I feel whole again. "Please, don't ever leave me again" I plead, kissing his neck. He smiles as he takes my dress off, "never ever again, baby."