Too Far

You loved going on missions. You and Isabelle started to dress up, showing a little more skin than usually, because it attracted more demons. You had learned from the best. You and Izzy often spend hours in front of the mirror, dressing up to go on a mission. Alec hated it. You had dated for the last 3 years, and you loved him to death, even though he hated you dressing like that, you didn't want to stop. You had never been good at killing demons, and if you did it was only few. But when you dressed like this, you killed more than ever. It boosted your confidence so much, that you now really could do it. But it also bothered you that Alec couldn't accept it. You knew why he hated it, he didn't like any others to see your body, the way only he was supposed to see it. Sometimes your doubt was so serious, but you always ended up with dressing the same way the next mission.

You went into the bar a sat down, your skirt stopped halfway up your thigh. You ordered something to drink, while adjusting your top. You felt Alec's gaze on you, he and Jace were somewhere in the room watching you, and the demons near you. His gaze burned you neck, and you felt like he would burn a hole if he could, you turned around and looked him right in the eye. 'Stop' you mouthed to him, and turned you back towards him again. Soon a hand brushed your shoulder, and you turned to your right to smiled at the blue-eyed demon standing beside you. He learned in and started whispering in your ear, you knew Alec would be seconds from exploding. The demon ran his hand slowly upward your thigh, and you kept thinking not to blow your cover, in a few seconds there would be a couple more demons around you, and you would be ready to kill, if you just could handle this one for a few seconds more. The demon started to kiss your neck, even though you hadn't said a thing. Thoughts were running through your head, and you knew instantly what Alec's next move would be. "NO ALEC!" As you turned your head to look at him, the arrow went in slow-motion into the demon, and it despaired. It was like time stood still. It felt like the quiet before the storm. Which it was. It was supposed to be safe, for anyone other downworlders, but because of that arrow, hell went lose. Aborted mission.

"What did you do that for Alexander? I had it all under control!" Alec looked like his eyes was about to pop out. "Under control!? You let that demon suck on you neck, while I was watching?!? That it sexual harassment, and somehow cheating? And that is under control?" You ran your hand through your hair, and pulled it a little bit before snapping. "If you just had waited a... 10 seconds more, there would have been more demon that him. And yeah I wasn't just lovely to be groped! I was so close to just, setting my sword in his gut, but I wanted a lot more demons than that, Alec." Alec turned his back to you, and went to the end of the bed, and just fell on it. The tension in the room was so sick. Alec suddenly jumped up, and yelled at you. "And would you for the love of Raziel put on some clothes! I can't stand to see all these strangers putting their hands all over your body. I am the only one who is supposed to do that, I am the only one to touch you like that, and kiss you like that!" When Alec stopped yelling, you started. "Well I just want you to be proud of me, before I couldn't kill two demons on a mission, and now I kill maybe five? Aren't you proud of me for doing that?" You voice faded out slowly, as you realized what you actually wanted to achieve. "No, I'm not proud of you..." It was like the institute was soundless. You starred at Alec, you knew he was jealous, but not that jealous. Alec covered his face with his hands, and ran them through his hair, before turning his back to you. "Y/N... Baby girl, I did not mean it like that. I am proud of you for killing so many demons, and I am so proud of you for saving the mundanes..." He slowly approached you, with his arms out, as if he was going to hold you. "But I don't like the way you dress, and you know that. After a mission, I can't stop thinking about all the hands, that touched you. It's like I can see their handprints on your body." He held you, holding your face into his chest. "I love you so much, but I really don't like you to dress like that, and I would really appreciate, if you would stop." You didn't know what to feel. When he said, he wasn't proud of you, it felt like a knife to the heart, but the reasons why he reacted like that, made you feel a lot better. "What do I get if I stop dressing like that?" You mumbled into his chest. You knew Alec smiled right now, but you felt so safe standing like this, that you didn't want to look. "What about a lot of snuggles and kisses, and then I promise, that I will help you on every single mission to kill demons." This time you had to look at his smiling face. "Okay... I'll stop dressing like that." Alec sent you his loving smile, and kissed your forehead. "Now I'll run you a bath, so you can get the disgusting demon off you."

Your wet hair was braided into a sloppy braid by Alec. He really wanted to braid your hair, but wasn't sure how to do. Now you laid in your pajamas in your bed, cuddling with Alec. He kept kissing your hair, and everywhere he could kiss you face, without you turning away. "Stop doing that, baby... I'm showing you my love, don't turn away from me." He laughed and started kissing your neck, and shoulder. "Alec, it tickles please stop." You laughed out loud, and cuddle into Alec's side. You kissed a few times before looking at each other, you smiled at him. "I love you, and thank you for braiding my hair." You laughed together, and pulled you braid up, so Alec could see it. "I love you too so much baby girl." He smiled at your braid, and tighten the elastic. "I'm really proud of it. No matter how sloppy everyone says it is." You laughed once again, before closing your eyes. You saw Alec smile in your head, and started smiling too. So you took a deep breath, and felt Alec tighten his grip on you.