Do you love me?

One minute,you were looking at Alec saying that you were like his sister and the other minute you found yourself tearing up on Isabelle's bed.Everyone besides Alec knew you had a major crush on him.They were telling you to tell Alec about your feelings but you were so aware of the fact that he saw you as a sister.But hearing him saying it out loud destroyed you to pieces.You ran to Isabelle's room after faking a smile to him.And now,you were a mess.

''Are you okay?''Isabelle sat next to you in her bad and touched your shoulder.

''He sees me as a sister Izzy.6 years,and i'm nothing but his sister.''You said with a shaking voice.

6 years of thinking about him every night.6 years of trying to make him happy when he's sad.6 years of trying to keep him happy.

''Honey.''She said,holding your hand.''I hate my own brother for making you cry like this.''

''I feel like an idiot.A fucking idiot.I spent my 6 years on someone who doesn't see me more than a sister.And i don't regret it.I want to stop talking to him Izzy.I want to be mad at him for not noticing how i feel.But i can't.No matter how hard i try,i can't hate Alec.''

You really couldn't.You always found yourself trying to hate Alec for making you feel like this.You tried to be mad at him for ignoring your feelings.You wanted to scream him how you feel.But whenever you see the way he smiled like an angel,every bits of anger would disappear and you would be filled with love for him.

You said with hiccups and tears streaming down your face.

''He doesn't know how you feel.Let him know Y/N.Let him know.''

''How can i when he sees me as a sister.The person i've been in love with for 6 years,sees me like a sister.Nothing more than that.This is riddicilous.I would do anything to be the person who makes him smile and he sees himself as my brother.A fucking brother.''The volume of your voice started to go high as you talk.

''I know how much you love him.You don't deserve feeling like this.Tell him or i will.''She said making you look at her.

''I love him more than anything.He's not going to know,because it's clear that he doesn't feel the same.I gotta go,see you in dinner.''You said standing up and swiping your tears away.You opened the door of the room and bumped into tall body.When you lift your head to see who that person was you mouth automatically opened.

''Alec.''You whispered.

''Is that true?Do you love me?''He asked.

"Yes I Do Youre the love of my life" you  said kissing him passionately 

by-http://standbylightwoods.tumblr.com/